I had a total thyroidectomy about a month ago.
On synthroid 125 once a day gaining weitght!
I was wondering is it safe to take a diet pill while taking synthroid??????

I'm on synthroid 100mg. Can I take diet pills with this med and if so which ones?

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

i have hypothyroidism and still don't feel right and am STILL gaining weight, my doc says that most of my numbers are fine, although i have a high number of thyroid antibodies, but hasn't done anything about that. Are there any diet pills i can take? I was thinking about maybe The Burn.

I too had a complete thyroidectomy and am on .175 of generic synthroid.
Having trouble losing weight.

Suggestions.

hello all i have had thyroid disease now for ever .. the only thing i have found to loose weight is a product called herbal life it is shakes and herbal pills i have lost inches in the past 3 weeks i am due for a total thyroidectomy in the next 2 weeks and my endocrinologist was happy with my success on the herbal life products...

i too have thyroid disease,, I am scheduled for a thyroid ectomy in 2 weeks... the only thing that has helped me lose weight is Herbal Life it is awsome.. i do a shake in the am with my pills then i eat a colorfull lunch take the pills and have a shake for dinner w the pills.. it is awsome u can freeze the shake and eat it when u get cravings... i went from a 16 to size 14 in 5 weeks along with walking

Hello
I had a total thyroidectomy done over a year ago and wished I never did!  Everything has changed including my weight.  I've gained 55 pounds and frantic so i went to see my Internist.  He placed me on Phentermine and they were working great and I was losing weight.  It took one month that set me into Hyper-thyroid and into the ER having a thyroid-storm and that means a stroke.  I was taken off at once and I have graves really bad and my skin became as an alligator.  I was told never to take those pills again.  Since I have tried other diet pills over the counter and my skin has become worse so I don't take anything.  My weight has doubled unfortunately so i walk slowly daily.  I pray you find a solution for your life and weight.  

Ask your doctor about Armour. It's the natural thyroid pills. Many doctors wont prescribe it. I had a total thyroid removal 7 months ago and felt horrible. I went to a new doctor 3 weeks ago the switched me to armour and I feel much better and have lost 5 pounds!!! Good luck. I know what your going through.

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!