Hi! I am overweight. I tried different diet, but I can’t suppress my appetite. My friend mentioned me hoodia. He told me that hoodia is appetite suppressant. Is it really true? Do you have experience with hoodia?

Hi! Hoodia helped to suppress my appetite, but the dosage of hoodia necessary to truly suppress my appetite was far, far larger than the dosages claimed by sellers of hoodia. I found that I needed 1000mg of hoodia three times a day to have any real effect. Hoodia works only with a controlled carbohydrate diet. Hoodia was an aid, yes, but I had to take a lot of hoodia to have any effect, and I still had to control my food choices or the hoodia offered no help whatsoever. If you choose to purchase hoodia, make sure you have realistic expectations about what will really be required to lose weight. The only way you're going to lose weight is to eat less. Good lack with your diet!

hoodia can be an effective appetite suppresant, however there is only one company chromadex (one of the premier testing labs) with a valid test (and they can only test for the presence of the p57- the active).

no company that is selling hoodia is testing it, at least as 2 months ago. So it really depends on whether they got lucky and thus whether you get lucky. However even with testing, its not developed enough to have a standard product.

this not to say that there is not good material out there, just that its hard to know what material and which companies have it. Also becuase of lack of testing, you may get a bottle from one batch thats great and another the just does nothing.

I agree there are many Hoodia products out there that are rip offs! Hoodia is a scarce resource hence companies use fillers to hide the fact their product is not 100%.

UniqueHoodia is different, each pill has 460mg of Hoodia - The most Hoodia per pill of any product.