I have hashimoto's thyroiditis, and i am taking 75 mcg of synthroid daily.
I need to lose 30-60 pounds, the weight that I gained over a 1 year period. What diet pill will work and not harm my thyroid?
Thank you for your time.

Since you are  drinking synthroid it would be best to consult with your doctor about diet pills. There are some medications which shouldn't be mixed together and sometimes reading the labels isn't enough. So if you don't want to think about it just visit the family doctor and check with him what is the best solution. 

Since I am fitness trainer I would recommend a gym at any time. It is the safest way to lose weight and to feel good. If you are not a big fun of the gym you can always try something else for example walking. This is the popular way of connecting workout and your social life. The results are not gonna be visible that fast but after a few months you will notice improvement. And you will feel that you are doing something great for your body so this will affect your mind in a positive way as well. Working out is always beneficial and way much better than drinking pills.     

worked with a trainer for a year at the Gym, didn't lose an OZ but did lose inches..Went to a BOOT CAMP same thing..I was told to ask your Dr for a precpe for ADDERALL weight loss.

I as well have this Thyroid problem and have also been to the gym, had a trainer, and lost nothing after working out everyday for months. Its very discouraging.

I have the same problem. I worked out with a trainer for weeks. My caloric intake was low but within reason and my burn was more than my intake. I actually GAINED inches in my waist as well as my legs (which was expected). I lost 3 pounds in 3 months. Even my trainer was baffled... it's the Hashimoto's, it's a real stubborn one. The only diet / pill that worked for me was the HCG drops and I do NOT recommend that to ANYONE. I lost 20 lbs in a month but I was only eating 500 cals a day. I was dizzy and got sick so I had to quit. I ended up gaining all 20 back but 20 more. Not a good idea.

Hi...all is not hopeless...no diet pill needed! I have Hashimotos and at one time was over 400 lbs! I am now at 270 in 2 years lost 135 lbs... and the ONLY things that worked for me was taking selenium 200mcg, fish oil 1200mg, L-tyrosine 500mg, and vitamin D 1000 iu with fiber supplements and a LOW CARB Diet. I work out for 30 minutes 3x at least a week (from swimming to walking the dogs) Gluten seems to be the enemy with both myself and my teenage daughter who also has Hashimotos. We both take 25 mcg of Synthroid too. PS Stay away from iodized salt! It is thought to help people with low thyroid by it hurts us with the Hahimotos!

Hashimotos is an auto immune disease so gluten is the enemy. Even the slightest amount of gluten can throw off your thyroid numbers. I have had this for 11 years and it is terrible. The weight gain is so tough. I tried the supplements you recommended however it made my heart race. Still trying to figure out something for weight gain.

I just turned 47 and I have been diagnosised with Hashimoto since I was 25 years old.  Symptoms come and go.  I have gain 5 lbs each year or maintained the current weight, but rarely losing.  I am a farmers wife and Substitute teacher.  I am constantly moving and working but the weight never goes away.  The past 5 years I have suffered with fluid retention making it hard to move, but I keep going. If I ever once stop I will really blow out in size especially at 5 1 1/2.   Watching what I eat is the only method I know after 22 years.   Even some vegetables can give thyroid problems.  The more we discuss the better we feel.  Maybe someone will find some thing that will help the rest of us.  I have been on 100 mcg of levothyroid for most of these 22 years except when I had my son and then it was 112 mcg.

Me too!!!! I am so upset right now..... You can work out 3 hours a day everyday and eat right and still gain!!!! and noone understands.....
: (

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!

I hear you.. seems like the older I get the more weight I gain. I have now been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome, on top of my hoshimotos, which is another her factor to my weight gain. It's a never ending battle. And I'm just so tired all the time.. drained. I just don't understand how a person as active as I can be so big. I've cUT out all the c**p foods, salts, sodas, carbs, limited sugars. Ride my bike everyday to and from work which is a mile and half ride, walk my dog morning and night and go to the gym an hour a day. I feel hopeless at times. But.. just gotta keep at it I guess.sorry to unload on you, just wanted to prove that your not alone.

Hi everyone,
I have recently , diagnost with hotchmoto and had a problem losing weight . In the past I took phentermin and it worked great, but recently stoped working . But 2 weeks ago started the paleo diet , and the weight came off so fast , no excisrise or diet pills ! The only bad part is organic food, costs alot .. Bisically you can not eat grains, diary or sugar . Hope this helps everyone !

You can't do anything strenuous at first. Workout 10-15 minutes a day. You have to recover. I am living proof. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use