I took slim quick yesterday for the first time, one at 11. the second at 5 in the afternoon.. *the bottle recommends twice a day with meal for starters* i have never been on any other diet pill before in my life.

thing is...

i had chest pain and felt ultra jittery..!! i also had a little pain on my left arm and a huge headache.. i have not slept since yesterday at 11 when i took these pills making it over 15 hours of no sleep. my legs hurt.. i think its because my body is physically exhuasted but i just lie awake in bed tryign to shut my eyes.. and NOTHING!!

i just read on the bottle.. that your not supposed to take it within five hours of sleep time... so that could be one reason.. but what is it?? too much caffiene?? am i ever gonna sleep? do i need to go to the hospital or something??? has it happened to you?

I am on my second week of Slimquick (taking 2 capsules, 2 times a day).  Yesterday I felt fine (day 1 of week 2) but today when I woke up this morning I took 2 capsules around 10:30am; not too long after that I started to get kind of nauseous and somewhat light-headed.  The last day or two of the first week I started to get headaches that lasted into the next day and didn't go away until the end of that day.  I take the second half six hours from the first half, so today I took 2 capsules around 10:30 am and I won't take the other half until 4:30 in the afternoon.  I have a problem with insomnia anyways so I wouldn't be able to tell if it was because of the pills or not. 

I tried the Caffeine Free Slimquick and started having heart palpitations a day later. I stopped the pills over a week ago and still having heart palpitations. I hope it clears soon without permanent effects.

I'm confused as to why you feel that 15 hours without sleep would concern you. Did you take this supplement at 11am or 11pm on the night before? I'm truly trying to help and offer medical advice.

I have tried for over 3 days now no problems for me thus far.

I would not like to take any kind of slimming medication, as all these medications may have side effects.The best way to keep a check on your weight is by eating less and exercising regularly.but if you feel you are too over weight then you need to consult a doctor and could opt for a weight loss surgery which might help you to not only keep your weight in check but also save you from diseases like diabetes.

I have used Slimquick Pure for Men for the past three days.  I started out with a full dose on the first day (Three tablets twice daily).  The first day I felt fine.  I was a bit jittery for about an hour after taking the pills, but after a while I evened out and just felt really good.  The second day, I started having intermittent discomfort in my chest and had a pounding headache all day.  The third day I backed down to a half dose.  I took 1.5 pills at a time instead of 3.  I felt okay.  No headache.  No discomfort.  After taking the second dose on the third day, I started to become nauseated.  I also have been in the bathroom every 20 minutes since I started taking this supplement.  I checked on some of the ingredients.  Its just speed and diuretics.  Really not healthy at all.  I just wanted to boost the effects of the exercise I am already doing, but it is not worth the side effects.  I do not recommend this to anyone.  Ever

i took it for 3 weeks now my hair is falling out in globs !! stop taking it still falling out , now i have a huge bald spot on my head !! this stuff cannot be safe !! its not fda approved wish i knew that before i started taking the product.. before i lost alot of hair !!  

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!

I also lost a lot of hair. It continued to fall out in handfuls for two months after taking Slimquick pure. I only hope and pray it will grow back. This is devastating

are you seroius about this? I definitely don`t recommend these pills if you want to loose weight.. honestly, you can loose weight extremely fast without taking a single pill, it`s all about a scientifically proven method..I tried a program wich basically made me loose 40 pounds in just a few weeks, You should give this a try if you are serious about loosing weight in healthy and very fast way.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I've taken them for 2 weeks and right away I notice my hair falling off. Not good

Just to piggy back off of Dantheman. I wouldn't recommend. I took three pills for the first dose. About four hours later I started having heart palpitations and nausea. Not worth the side effects.