i am a teenage girl! I am not sexually active, but i have missed two periods and have been noticing some weird symptoms lately. I have felt weird and very different. Can this be pregnancy? I know that if i am not sexually active this can not be true, but could something have happened??? an accident from regular activity. My symptoms include abdomen and pelvic swelling and enlargement, frequent urination, a few red(itchy) bumps around body, and feelings in stomach (like gas or hunger, but different)! my urine has been slightly different (cloudy, slightly different smell) and i have had an increase in discharge that smells bad and weird. I think i might have an infection of some sort because It seems that i have more swelling in abdomen( or bloating i guess) after eating and it seems to slowly (but not completly) go away! I have also noticed my ribs feeling more pushed out and as if something below them is enlarged. I feel bigger and i do not know if this is normal. I have been very busy lately and it might cause me to be stressed out. I am sorta scared, i do not know what to do and i want to get this over with!!!!! what is this, what should i do, should i be worried???? please could i have as many replies as soon as possible!!!

i know that was long, but i hope it helped you better understand.

thank you please reply soon!

ONLY sex can cause pregnancy, well..That and semen entering your vagina...
THERE IS NO immaculate conception my dear, so unless you are somehow sexually active you would not be pregnant.

OVARIAN CYSTS mimic pregnancy symptoms sometimes, and they cause loss of periods and irregular cycles in many women..

It may tiem for a trip to the gyno to see what is going on with your body.

i have a serious problem and i have never told it to anybody but u seem quite a gud sex expert who can help me out. i am 18 years old male and i started masturbating when i waz 12 years.at that time i dint exactly knew how to masturbate and stimulate the penis so wat i did waz that i held my penis from the rite side with the index finger, the middle finger and the thumb and started giving it a hard massage which would give me orgasms n squirt out the sperm. I continued doing it and as i grew up i became more desperate so i started doing it daily then slowly slowly i started doing it even 4 times a day. now the problem is that my penis has got out of shape. it does errect but haz turned on the left side which gives it a very awkward shape as it errects upwards left! Az my religion does not alow to have sex before marraige so i did not have sex and so i am very worid that after marraige will my penis enter the vagina or not. and i cant even do oral sex with my girl friend or cant even get naked infront of her as when she wil see my crooked penis she wil start laughing. also sumtimes when she touches my penis from above the trouser she asks that why is your penis always on the left side. at that i have no answer. please help me with this...pleaze pleaze...i beg u!! it wud be a great help of yours! and also tell me how to control my masturbation as 4 times a day is too much and it will create problems for me later! hoping for a positive response.

Whether you masturbated once a day or 100 times a day, your penis would have curved that way regardless. It is part of sexual maturity and almost every man's penis curves some way. Mine curves downward so it's not anything unusual. You can explain to your girlfriend if she laughs or something that penises can point like that. I hope she wouldn't laugh but it's okay, that's how it goes. Please let me know what you think about this okay?