I have two sons one is 7 and my other is 10. They have been having erections for the longest and at first I didn't think anything of it until a year and a half ago when my oldest was about 8 nearly nine. He told me that he didn't like little girls his age he said he was interested in grown women, what was even more alarming was that my youngest agreed with him. I got on the phone with their father and he was very non chalant about the whole thing. My mother's intuition told me something wasn't right about their father and that I needed to do something. Well on their next visit with their father I secretly hid some "Mommy cams" through the house in every room. I was very alarmed at what I discovered was happening. Keep in mind their father told me he was now working in construction. LIE! What I found out was that he was directing and filming a porn movie in his house while the children were there. There were naked women walking around the house like it was okay. And one of the worst things I saw was that my kids, our kids were being allowed to watch as the adults were having sex, standing right beside their father as he was filming. But the absolute worst thing I saw was after the filming was over there was one woman on the couch I think she was either high or drunk but anyway my son sat down beside her and I heard him ask her if he could s*ck her nipples. I was surprised he asked her that but even more so when she took off her bra and let him! That nasty b***h! But even more than that I was enraged when I saw his father walk past and not say a darn thing! Luckily my son's younger brother walked in and directed his attention away from that perverted woman, who knows how far it would have gone if he hadn't. I don't even want to think about it. Anyway, as soon as I was able I showed their father the footage and all this man had to say was that his boys were young men and that he was proud that they were interested in sexual activity so early. To make a long story short that woman is now in prison and my sons father is now under investigation.

My concern is my sons are still interested in grown women. About a week ago I told my oldest that he can make a list of who he wanted to invite to his birthday party. The list consisted of his friends from school, young boys in our church all of which are fine with me. I told him that he could also invite girls if he wanted since it was just going to be during the day. Nowhere on his list were girls his age, only grown women IN THEIR 20's from our church! Of coarse I told him no way and he then said that if they couldn't come then he didn't want any girls at his party. I only trust one young woman with my boys and that is my 23 year old neighbor who I have known for a long time, she is a very mature young lady. And even though she and I both know that both of my boys have a huge crush on her I trust her enough to babysit them sometimes. Although, my sons, especially my youngest is very vocal about how when he sees her in certain outfits his penis gets big and hard and that he wants to touch her butt and breasts. She doesn't dress inappropriate or anything it is just young adult clothing and I understand it. Herself and I are in constant communication about my sons and she tells me everything they have said to her or have tried to do, she corrects them immediately that is why I trust her.

My oldest is scaring me the most right now. Recently he told me that stuff came out of his penis when he was masturbating. So now I know that he is ejaculating. This scares me to death cause he keeps on saying that he is going to have a grown woman as his girlfriend, he seems very convinced that this is going to happen. I can not sheild him from the world out there. I live in Florida and recently we have been experiencing teachers engaging in sexual misconduct with their young students. I don't have the time or the money to homeschool my son and their are young female teachers who teach at his school. I am so scared that he just may be bold enough to start talking to a teacher in an inappropriate manner cause just today I found a phone number belonging to a 26 year old woman in his pocket. I talked to the lady and she said that he had told her that his uncle was interested in her and that he was going to give her number to his uncle. She said that my son had called her said he thought the number was one of his friends. She said that she knew he was lying about his uncle when he commented on how pretty she was and asked her where she lived. I'm guessing that he got her number when he went to the mall with his uncle but my son just won't tell me how.

Can someone give me any advise cause both of my sons are way too sexual for their ages but my oldest scares me cause their are some very sick women in this world who are pedifiles. Like I said I can't hide them from the world outside, but they are just so mature when it comes to their sexuality. I don't know what to do

You three need to get counseling ASAP. Due to what they were exposed to in their fathers home, the state should have provided free counseling for you three. Talk to children and family services DCF here in Florida and get set up for some family counseling to address this scary sexual activity.

Thank you daisy. All of us are now in counseling, and I am very proud to say that their father is now in jail awaiting trial. My children are really upset about it though. They say that he did nothing wrong. My oldest says that I should be happy that he isn't gay (obviously something he picked up from his father).

Through the couseling I have discovered some ways in which I can improve on. I am not really all that tech savy I only use the internet when I need to for my job. Well about two weeks ago I found that porn had been downloaded to my computer. I asked my boys about it and of coarse at first they denied it, but when I threatened to take away planned weekend trip, my oldest confessed to doing it. The counselor said that their are parental locks on most computers and even visited my home to guide my through it step by step. Of course my boys were unhappy with this.

It hurts sometimes to see my children unhappy but it hurt even worse when I saw what was going on at their father's house and I know that it will hurt deeply if something bad should happen to them. I try to tell them that I am doing all of this for their best interest, they don't understand it now but I know that in time they will.

I see where you are coming from, you don't want your kids to watch porn you want them to stay little and think girls have cutties. Well that won't last very long, just let them watch porn if they please. don't block the websites and don't say anthing. so if they decide to they can. Just look if the did, don't talk about it. Have you talked about this yet?
Is that what they in counciling for? I think the mother should give the talk, but it's your choice.

wo wo before you anser to every body i think i know why it happens are they ever together for more that 5 min and there make noises and ever walking them acting weird but i may be incorrect but who knows only they do

Boys at 8 and 10 do not need to have access to porn. Make sure the family computer is out in a common room, not a room where you can't keep an eye on them. And use the adult website blocks with a password. Parents who think that their kids should learn about sex through porn or off the street are wrong. Being separated makes it harder, but they need to know that it is not appropriate for them to have sex until they understand it and they are in their later teen years. Just because kids are reaching puberty at an earlier age, does not mean they should have sex at an earlier age. They need to know that being a father is a big responsibility that will last for 18 yrs. If parents can't sit their children down and talk about any issue, you need to find a family counselor. Or a trusted older male in the family that can talk to them and certain things will not be tolerated. They are not mature when it comes to their sexuality. They were exposed to things that are wrong, and need to know that being in that environment was wrong, and does not mean they are mature enough to be thinking of engaging in sex. Parenting takes discipline . And if you can't enforce discipline, then tell them they can go to a juvenile detention center. After a week there, they will be glad to follow rules at home. TV, Video games , movies and other social media is not parenting! Putting a limit on these things and making them prove that they can be trusted is what parenting is. You could even have a local police officer talk to them about what happens when they do things they are not old enough to do.

Hi this is mom Laura ......porn is destructive....naturalness and nudity are healthy..i am a nudist mom from Switzerland and teach that the human body is beautiful,,not nasty...have a long talk with them about the harmfulness of porn..that it makes the body cheap and obscene....where as as the body is very beautiful ,healthy and a wonderful creation....when they finally understand the difference ..ask them if it would feel free for them to be nude in the privacy of their own home and have the freedom to have erections and not be ashamed as it is natural......if they missed the beauty of breastfeeding...hire a wet nurse to come in sometimes and allow them the natural comfort and closeness..it is too bad that they did not breastfeed from infancy and stop when they wished to....I am a mom who believes in extended breastfeeding till the child it's self chooses to stop. .and certainly do not force my kids to wear cloths inn the home against their wishes

Ok, all I can say is wow, in regard to some of the responses here, and of course not too surprised seeing that they are from "concerned" mothers.

What I can tell you is this, all the counseling in the world will not change the fact that your boys have been exposed to sex and are fully aware of it, and enjoy it. To the OP, and other mothers who desire to shield their boys from being boys, all you're doing is causing feelings of anger and animosity towards you. Your boys will resent you and never trust you to confide in you their thoughts/feelings, and more importantly their actions!! They already know that whatever they do sexually will have to be kept secret from their repressive and uptight prudish/coddling mother. Believe me, my mother was exactly like that, super religious, and uptight when it came to anything sexual. So much so that she would go through my drawers, and look for whatever she viewed as inappropriate. Once she had found a library book I had checked out from school about sexuality and after adamantly expressing to me how wrong it was and that she was going to burn the book, and that if I wanted to know about sex, I should read the "songs of Solomon" in the Bible!!

Needless to say, any and all of my sexual activities, to include masturbation, were always kept from my mother's knowledge. Her response to and views about sex simply led me to learn how to lie and to not share anything with her.

So go ahead and continue on with punishing those who actively help a boy's natural curiosity, and all you'll do is cause your boys to seek it out on their own, often times in environments and situations that are potentially harmful or even dangerous, and to take every step to keep it secret from mom. Once we discover sexual pleasure, nothing you do will ever stop us from continuing to act upon our desires.
Do us all a favor and stop trying to equate a boy's interest in and experimentation with sex to that of girls or how you perceive it should be. We are NOT the same sexually, for boys it is purely physical pleasure, no emotional ties to it, or damage from it at all. The only guilt we may feel is from the moral self-righteousness of our moms and society about what is right or wrong.

For a boy, to experience sex with an older woman, is always our biggest fantasy, and whether it be an Aunt, family friend, neighbor, school teacher, or whomever, it is ALWAYS the over-bearing mother who thinks she is doing us a favor by intruding upon and attempting to intervene and stop any possible situation that they may perceive to be occurring or about to occur.
Guess what? One way or another we will discover avenues/outlets for our sexual desires, in spite of your best efforts to stop it, I would say it would be better if it were with a willing, trusted, friend, or even family member, because we all know that kids experiment with each other, and it's natural curiosity. Whether it be siblings, cousins, or friends, much better than a stranger taking advantage of the situation and the natural curiosities, who may very well harbor evil intent and harm, but will draw your boy because he knows it is the only way to experience the pleasure he seeks and is only naturally curious about, wouldn't you say?

The "all I can say is..." post is brilliant - realistic and respectful towards young people (not just males).
The only thing to understand about sex is contraception and diseases. If you think of it as anything other than a bodily function which happens to involve "using" another person, as something that should stir any lasting (that's the key word) emotions whatsoever - you're in trouble, psychologically. It frightens me that the likes of Laura are able to exert an influence over anybody.

Activist

I am late in becoming part of this year-old discussion.
I find the original post from the "mother" a bit suspicious. Cameras in her exhusband's house? How? And if possible, that is not legal - not where I come from in any case. Also, a 10 year old ejaculating? I suppose it is not impossible but it is highly unlikely. Boys at that age generally have dry orgasms.
In any case, the rest of the thread has taken a good turn and there is a lot to learn from one another. Lets not judge one another or fight. Lets just each say our say and learn in the process. In my own struggles with my youngest son's sexuality (you can read my personal posts) I have come to realize that my own experiences has shortened my insight. I sometimes learn from the strangest people. We only need to be open minded enough and recognize our own shortcomings.
Naturally it is concerning when you interfere with a child's sexual development. The best way for it is to develop at its own pace. Unfortunately that is not possible anymore. There are just to much sexually explicit behavior for that to happen. We must raise our kids to be street-wise. It is absolutely true that, once a boy discovers the pleasure of his penis, no amount of punishment will make it go away. He will just become more creative in how he hides it. Many women has the ability to suppress their sexuality but you will search very long to find a man that can do it. If a boy's sexuality is suppressed it is highly likely that it would develop in a less natural (meaning generally excepted) form. Just to explain this for a moment. A boy may be playing with himself, while wearing blue underwear, without really being aware of it. At one stage he reaches an orgasm. From that day onwards, every time he seas that pair of underwear, he wants to masturbate. It is even possible that the color of the underwear becomes an imprint and every time he seas that color, he becomes aroused. That's the way sexuality for men works. Over years we develop thousands of such imprints.
The question is, can we just leave it or do men have a moral obligation? Off course they do! If our sexual acts hurts other people, we must work on it to change it. To most women, sexuality is an emotional thing. We as men must remember this. Most women (I am sure there is some that can) can not really have casual sex - they become emotionally involved. We as men can not take the stance that it is their problem. It is extremely self-centered to do so.

So, moms and dads, once your boy has discovered the pleasures of his penis, give him the space to do so, because will NEVER be able to suppress it, but, by all means, teach them how to treat a women in this regard.
And for those who have daughters, make sure they understand that boys find sex to be fun and exciting. If you want your daughter to have a healthy and happy marriage one day, make sure that they don't find boys sexuality as a threat. It must be something that they too, can find exciting.

yes,LAURA,NUDITY IS HEALTHY FOR ALL KIDS,I AM A NUDIST SINGLE MOM...kids 6 boys from 5 to almost 12,on my land on Pacific island,they are free ,tree houses gardening cave exploring yoga ,,,as they see the nude body as natural and beautiful,,they are not obsessed with sexual matters ....explain this life-style to them,get their thoughts ,help them with positive body image,tell them their naked bodies are beautiful,not nasty...because condemning them is worst thing possible..we are a family of now 7 single mom families all nude 24-7.. many many kids ages 4 to 12....i believe in nuturing as breast feeding all my kids,..yes they play dr. sometimes,,very normal,,,when they ask about erections we moms just say " it is just that u are feeling goof and wonderful,very natural,...try allowing them to be nude in your home to tale away the pressure an d anxiety,tell them that erections are normal and acceptable..ask them if they like being nude ...society and religion both rail against the human body and natural pleasurable feelings,so so ignorant,can cause them mental illness and be very harmful, to feel the body is nasty ,can cause extreme anxiety ,shame ,guilt,,offer meditation ,yoga,gardening ,and body massage....also to love nature,hot springs,trees tree climbing nude on private land ...,yes intro them to Mother-Nature and the Earth-Mother Goddess...