Im 13 . I had sex with my boyfriend and the comdom popped when he went to put it in ( after several strokes ) I am not sure if he had precumed or not , mostlikely not. But he had used the bathroom before we had sex. not right before but probally a few hours before. He didnt ejaculate inside of me. When the condom popped it was like a bracelet around the base of his penis. He pulled out within 2 seconds when he heard it pop. Is there a chance i may be pregnant? Oh and i have no way of getting a morning pill.. and i cant tell an adult in to scared

Hi Al,

With ANY sexual contact there is a chance of pregnancy.

Precum is considered NOT to contain sperm if he hasn't recently ejaculated.  That basically means since the last time he urinated.  If he used the bathroom just before it should have helped clean out the urethra of any sperm.

When do you expect your next period?  When was the last?

In most places you'd need a prescription for the morning after pill.

It sounds like he didn't put the condom on correctly.  You need to get all the air out of it.

Again, there is always a chance of pregnancy.  Tell us about your periods and we can tell you better what the chances would be.

Hope it helps, good luck.

My last period ENDED around April 20 - 23 , I Dont know the date it started but i know approximatley when it had ended . i am expecting it around the week of May 21 - 26 , also i have been feeling a weird feeling either gas or a very very very minor cramp around my right side each day , but it goes away.. should i be concerned?

I'm going to assume it started about April 18.

When did you have sex? Around May 7?

If you had sex about 2 - 2 1/2 weeks after your period you were likely fertile so chances of pregnancy would be fairly high. It would be very early for any symptoms OF PREGNANCY though. You CAN have discomfort and cramping after having sex, especially when you first become sexually active.

There isn't much you can do now except get an emergency contraceptive if it's been less than 72 hours. Otherwise, all you can do now is wait and see if you have your period. If you don't, take a home pregnancy test and be sure to use your first morning urine (wake up pee) for the best accuracy.

Let us know what happens. Good luck.

I Had Sex On May 6 . But When The Condom Popped ( Wen He Went To Go In ) He Pulled Out Under 2 Seconds & He Already Urinated Before Sex ( Probally In The Morning ) And I Am Not Sure If There Was Any Precum . Most Likely Not. & Precum Doesnt Contain Sperm If You Urinated Before Sex . My Period Ended Around 1 1/2 Week Ago .

Al,

As a rule, dates are based upon when your period STARTS, even when calculating pregnancies. Some women have short periods, others longer. That's OK, but try to remember when you first start your period.

Likely you were fertile. There is always a chance of pregnancy. Right now, beside an emergency contraceptive, you can't do anything but wait. Sorry but that's all you can do. You have to wait at least two weeks for a pregnancy test to work.

Hang in there.

Whats A Percentage Of Me Being Pregnant ? Is There A Chance Im NOT ?

We can't calculate odds, there are too many variables. Probably not very high given that he didn't ejaculate.

I'm NOT saying that you are pregnant or are not pregnant. I'm just telling you there is a chance. There is no 100% effective form of birth control, only abstinence.

Hang in there.

What If There Is No Precum ? None At All ?

With ANY sexual contact, ANY, there is a risk. There are fluids in his penis even if he doesn't precum.

Odds would be very low but they do exist.

Thanks , I heard online that if you pull out fast enough you may not get pregnant , especially if he urinated before sex. Can you do some research on if i MAY become pregnant :/ ? Are The Odds Even low even though there are many variables ?

They are very low Al. I don't think you will get pregnant.

Just understand that there is always a chance.

Thankyou , has anybody had this type of accident ? & So Your Saying My Chances Are Pretty Low For Getting Pregnant ?

A lot of people have had things like this happen.

Yes, I think your chances of getting pregnant are pretty low.

Phew Thankyou , But .. The Other Problem Is , This Happened Twice , We Did It Saturday And Sunday & The Condom Popped Both Days :/ But Saturday There Was NO Precum