Hey guys, I am 15 years old. Unfortunatly I am sexually active with a guy I have been on and off with since 7th grade. I know, what you all are thinking. But, 7 weeks ago I was facing some of the problems most "newly" pregnant women would face...Clear/milky discharge, painful cramps with only a tiny bit of spotting and just peeing alot..I couldn't decide if it was all in my head or not so I decided to go take a pregnancy test and they both turned out negative.. It was such a huge relief but now I feel like I am facing something either similar or different. I feel bad cramps in my lower abdomen and I have no period. When I finally did have my so call "period" it lasted 1 1/2 days and cramps still have continued. My stomach looks similar to the 13 weeks pregnant pictures but I am not peeing alot and I'm not completly "starving" all the time. I will not go get a pregnancy test because I will feel like a failure if someone catches me and I live in a small town and the word would get around if I go to a clinic. My family is religious and I am scared. Someone help me.

Can you go to the doctor and get chec

**checked out without your family finding out? I think that you are probably most likely pregnant, but I can't say for sure. Just pray about it and go to someone that you can trust and talk to. God bless you and I pray that you find the answer that you seek.