HI there I went for an internal ultrasound on sept 2 I think I was just 6 weeks.......there was no heartbeat and i go back tomorrow again to find out if all is good......Is this normal to not see a heartbeat at 6 weeks??

My friend just had a baby & she didnt hear a heartbeat until her 2 month mark & her baby is healthy as can be. They can see the heart at 6 weeks but I dont think they can hear it that early...but I'm not a doctor so idk

Well went back to day baby has doubled in size since my last scan but they now think im not as far along as they had though im only 6 weeks now so I go back in another 10 day's...but seeing that the baby has doubled in size I feel alot better that all is well and I just had my dates screwed up, I was on the pill when i got pregnant so I never kept track of my periods......lesson learned I guess

VERY SCARED MOMMY TO BE I'm glad is all good. Thank You for lettings us know the outcome because. Is always great information to know what happened when someone encounters a problem. Was the problem solved or not? It helps us to cheer someone up either way and helps others in similar situations. I'm sure glad you were able to hear the hearbeat so that you don't have to worry and just concentarte in taking care of yourself and your baby.

JUst letting you know that we miscarried last night :-(

i am sooo sorry to hear that, MOM TO BE.....its not ok but keep your head up this to shall pass i will pray for you and family:)