worried because i am positive im pregnant, but the test was too early i assume and was negative. i have a 2 year old, and could tell 9 days past ovulation that i was pregnant. frequent peeing, incredible amount of poking, mild cramping, twinges, flutters, white bumps on aereolas, increased smell, highly hormonal, can feel hormones and adrenaline surging through my jaw and body, unable to sleep, hungry and craving hot peppers and cheese, increased saliva, etc etc... but today would be the day i should get my period and i started having numb legs, and cramps and red bleeding. not a whole lots, but it was not spotting! I feel confused. i dont know if its a sign of miscarriage bc pregnancy was never officially confirmed. but can some mild bleeding that is red be normal in very early pregnancy?? please help, i am worried, dont have a family doctor here yet, and haven't told my partner yet.

dont be wored i know its hard.my question to u is how long has this been going on?If this has been going on for some time now you need to tell your partner and go to the hospitle