I would like to have some information, connected to testerone level in men. When is testerone level in men the highest? What is the influence of testerone level in men?
Thank you very much for your time!

Hello!
Men have the highest testerone level when they are 17 or 18 years old (one year up or down). When they meet their 30 and 40 it slowly starts to decrease, but slowly. By the age of 80 they have half of testerone then they had when they were in their peak.
Testosterone is primarily produced in the testes. Testerone helps regulate men’s moods, sexual function, nutrient metabolism, and energy levels.
I hope this was informational enough.

why does a man vioce can be some times fine what causes that i would like to know if there is medication that you can take to let hear haif grow all over your body

HI MY HUSBAND IS 63 AN HE HAS BEEN HAVING A GREAT SEX LIFE UP UNTIL THE LAST YEAR HIS DESIERE LEFT AN HE STARTED TO RAKE VIAGARA AN IT WORKED FOE A WHILE NOW THEY DON,T WORK AN NOW HE IS FREQUENTLY GOING TO THE BATHROOM I HOPE THAT YOU CAN GIVE SOME ADVICE WHEN HE WENT TO THE DR FOR HIS ANUAL CHECK UP ANTHE DR SAID THAT HIS TESTERONE LEVEL WAS HIGH BUT NO TO WORRY ABOUT IT WHAT ID HIGH THANKS