Hey there,

My uncle Clark came to visit me yesterday. He is from Europe, and I was really happy to see him. I remember when he was visiting us almost ten years ago. He was really fat and he had really big belly. I was thinking that he will never lose his pounds. But, I’ve made a mistake :) I couldn’t recognized him when I saw him. He lost almost 50 kilograms. He told me that he was following Anti – estrogenic diet, and that this one helped him with his estrogen level. He seemed satisfied with it :) Can you tell me how anti – estrogenic diet lowers estrogen levels in both, men and women? 

Hey there,

I have heard about this diet program, but I never followed it before :/ Maybe because I don’t have problems with my estrogen levels :) But, my mother is on this diet program currently, and I know that this is a diet that has purpose to reduce your estrogen levels, and so far, it was good. High estrogen is connected with food, and this diet program will help you clean your organism. I believe that there is no difference between process in men and woman diet. I think that this works the same. It is useful, that is sure, and if you have problems with estrogen levels, you should try this diet program.

Good luck! 

Good day,

Thank you. But, I was asking this because I heard that this diet works a little bit different in men and women. My uncle told me that he can’t help me about this, because he was following some program for men, and he can’t tell me how this works for ladies. I am not sure what to think. I don’t know, but I believe that I have a little bit problems with my estrogen levels. I think that the best option is to visit my doctor and consult him :)

Anyway, thank you so much about this, it is helpful.

Bye!