Hi .. yesterday saturday 17th jan 2009 me & my boyfriend were getting really hot & we had sex for 5 seconds without a condom but he didnt ejaculate.. can i be pregnant??? :-( .. he had ejaculation before we had da 5 seconds of sex ... am scared that am pregnant & am only 16 ... =[[[...

ps: [[ i just finished my period on the 13th of january ]]..

plsss help!!

There is the possibility since pre-ejaculate can contain live sperm.

If bf ejaculated before he actually penetrated you, the chances for pregnancy get stronger because there is still a lot of sperm in his tubes from the first time. The live sperm will show up in his pre cum. But also remember that sperm can live in your body for a few days after intercourse, so if you happen to start ovulation, depending on your cycle, there is a chance of pregnancy there too.

Ovulation usually starts about 14 days after the first day of your last period. If you finished your period on the 13th, i am going to guess that it probably started on/around the 8th of January. So... 8th..9th..10th..11th..12th..13th is already 6 days, 14th..15..16..17th day you had unprotected sex, 4 days left until possible ovulation.

I'm going to say that you probably got real lucky this time. You are 16 and you need to look into some birth control. Check out Planned Parenthood, they are really terrific with young people

I'm 15 and I'm scared , okay so , I had unprotected sex for about 10
Second, but we stopped and I had my period January 28 and finished March 4th and had sex Sunday March 6 so 2 days later , how high are my changes of getting pregnant because I don't think I'm ovulating yet right ? Please help