Yesterday my boyfriend and I had sex. We were using a condom. We weren't into it that long and the condom broke. He hurried up and pulled out. He said he is quite positive there was no precum even. He didn't even cum for a good half hour after the condom broke. We are both worried. I'm not suppose to get my period until the 26th. And advice? What are the chances there was still precum?

There's always a chance Star.

While I think the odds of pregnancy are low, assuming no precum, this happened near your ovulation date.  When you're most fertile.

Plan B might be an option for you to consider.

Don't you first ovulate 7 days after you get your period? My periods dont usually last long and end with in 4-5 days so I didn't have it at all this month. Is it true you can't get plan b if your under 17 though?

You ovulate about 7 days AFTER your period ends, usually between about days 11-16 of your cycle. Day 1 is when your period starts.

Since you don't expect your period until the 26, 13 days from now, you're probably around day 15 of your cycle.

Sperm can also survive about 5 days.

It depends where you live. You might need a prescription or have a friend get it for you.

Are my chances slim though since he's quite positive there was nothing?

It only takes one.