My boyfriend and I had sex the other day but he pull out early cause we weren't using any protection. After his did it himself with his hand, he caught in his cum in the opposite hand but abit of cum drip on top on my virgina ( the two flappy bit that protect my virgina). He clean it up with heaps of tissue but then he fingered me with one of his hand. I can't stress enough is I'm pregnant or not. So please help me answer this question, can be pregent after my boyfriend clean his hand Witt tissue then fingered me?

my period ended about two days ago, me and my boyfriend had sex last night. we were using a condom as always, but it slipped off. he had already ejaculated into the condom, but im wondering if theres a chance i could get pregnant if some came out of the condom? also, since i just ended my period does that make it less likely?

if there is a chance, is it slim or likely?

Please help! i would really appreciate it

Hi Misstteetee,

It's hard to say for sure. IF any sperm got INTO your vagina then it's possible.

We can't tell how much, if any, sperm would have been on his fingers.

I don't think it likely that you'd get pregnant. If you want, and it hasn't been 72 hours, you might consider Plan B.

Hope it helps.

Hi s,

Yes, there is a chance. It depends on whether or not it got INTO your vagina. If not, the chances are very slight. If it did, they'd be higher.

I'd say slim though.