question: "The head of my penis is dry and has a wrinkled look. On the head and the rim. My penis also itches from time to time and becomes ashy at times. There isn't much else at all. No redness,no pain, no sores,no bumps ,no anything. I am 18 and have had sex but months in between. I always if not all the time use a condom. I'm very sure its not a STD. I Play sports and sometimes dont shower that area afterwards. I also wear layers of clothing there. Underwear and 3-4 compressions over that. I masterbate alot to almost everyday 1-3 times so could to much masterbating cause this?? HELP PLEASEEEE :(

ok first u say no

There is nothing wrong with masturbation, it is normal and healthy, especially at your age. Make sure you are using a lubricant that has noingrediants thatmay irratate the skin, like hand lotions with perfume. Vasaline or baby oil gel are a couple that should work. Your Dr. can prescribe a cream that is made for sensitive skin(like the head of your penis). Or check with your drug store and ask if Hydrocortizone creme is alright to use. I've had creams for dermititice that I had an alergic reation to(Ketezone), so check before you use something that may make the problem worse.But the baby oil gel has Aloe and vit E, maybe that will help by itself.

Could very well be chafing from playing sports. Try a moisturizer made for the penis like Man1 Man Oil. Start showering after every game/practice and put the lotion on after.