Hey,

I've had this dry, red and itchy skin problem for a while now and am hoping to seek some answers on what it is, what is casuing it and how to fix it? It's around the front genitals, more particulary in the inner upper thighs. I'm 18 years old and I am sexually active. I've read not too long ago that it may be Jock itch/rash due to me playing sport 5 days a week, I wear skins too, but i'm not quite sure what it is? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Hey there. I would recommend u to use NEOSPORIN. Its for dry,irritated,itching,and burning on any outer part of ur body. Trust me it works. Apply it on to where ur problem is atleast 3 times a day and it will get better. Hope dis helps :-)

Is there a particular time when you get it? Like excessive sweating, frequent rubbing of thighs? Or is it all the time?

First of all thanks heaps for this.

Umm nah I have it all the time, it never goes away not matter how much I wash or watever. I get the occaisonal chafing but thats fine I fix that all the time. A portion of it is where my upper thighs dont even touch together soo yeah.

I do have some cream that is for itchy dry skin and I apply it every night and durin day sometimes but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. It's called Sudocream but yeah.

I'll have a look into this cream that the other person suggested but I would still like to find out whats going on etc...

Neosporin may help but it is mostly for open wounds and scratches. You can try a cream called Cetaphil Skin Cleanser it is speciafally for (never ending rashes). You can get it from any retail store. Maybe you should look into this too!!!! :-D

I have dis problem since years gone back. u shud apply "betnovate n". it heals it withn 2 days! a wonder cream it is. :)

I have had dis problem since years gone back. u shud apply "betnovate n". it heals it withn 2 days! a wonder cream it is. :)

I had the same skin issue for a long time. Did you ever find a diagnosis and a treatment that helped?

im actually having the same problem, like exactly...ive used sudocream it has somewhat lessened the itching but still the rash wont go away..which worked for You?

hi,,,actually i am using Soframycin but it's not working...there are some red rashes on my upper thigh's skin,,,and this portion is wet all the time,,,

hy i hav the same prob...bt the point is tht its got blackened nd its really looking weird....i itches badly wen its dry...hw embarrassing wen i do itch in public place...huh

what shud i do for this..?

i have the same thing my doctor told me to use hydrocortizone cream

i have this same thing and my doctor told me to use hydrocortizone cream. you can get it over the counter

It's probably a heat rash. From excessive sweating and wearing tight clothing. It should go away by itself if you don't do anything or wear anything to make you sweat down there. Free flowing clothes. Try looking at the pictures on mayoclinic.com it lets you see pictures of common rashes and what to do if you have what looks like in the picture. Good luck I know from being an 18 year old with the same problem

I keep putting the cream on my penis and rubbing it in. Uusally takes about 3 minutes. The rash never goes away, but I get temporary relief. Repeat as necessary.