Ok, I'm 14 and, so I was masturbating in my shower, as I do a lot, and I was experimenting, and trying new ways and techniques to do it, and I tried this one way where I put shampoo in a washcloth and masturbated with that STUPIDEST THING IVE EVER DONE!!!!!!! Right after I ejaculated that night I experienced excruciating pain in my penis along the tip and small areas of the dhaft near the tip. I couldnt get my pants on because it pressed against my penis and hurt like a mother, and s I couldnt leave that bathroom for about 20 minutes. Finally the pain subsided to a painful, but bearable burning sensation. Then, today, I woke up and took a look at it because it still hurt, and OMG OMG OMG OMG

My penis was COVERED with big red areas where the skin was all raw and cut up, and it still hurts like hell to walk with pants on because it presses against it. Is there a lotion that I might have in my house that can help this? I cant go out to get one without my parents knowing, and as this isnt an emergency, just severely cut up skin, I prefer to keep this to myself. Please help soon, I have to go about like things are normal, and am in constant pain when I move my legs!

There's a Neosporin that you can get that has pain relief. That'll treat both the pain and the wound. You can also try aloe vera.

If both of those don't work, you should probably see the doctor somehow. I know you want to do that privately without your parents knowing. It's the law that your parents don't have to know.

hey i have had the same thing happen to me and was wondering how long urs lasted and what u finally did to get rid of it?

Its happened to the best of us.

sounds like the wash cloth gave you an std

Hahaha....this is the funniest thing I read ever...lol. I'm mot laughing at you. I had to laugh out loud when I read this.

dont beat the meat

use conditioner. any guy that tells you he hasn't touched himself in the shower is a liar. don't use soap it burns. bad. bad. for some reason conditioner works wonders.

Is there a lotion that I might have in my house that can help this?

Try tabasco sauce.

The soothing coolness of Bengay will work wonders.

I thinnk I have this too. I'm also 14, and I guess one night I left lotion on my penis and when I woke up there were read spots all over my penis. They itched, and burned whenever I made contact with them. I need some advice on anything that can help cure this.

Try using conditioner next time

Shampoo can leech the natural oils from the skin, and of course a washcloth is very abrasive. Best to use conditioner - just make sure it doesn't get into the urethra. If your skin does become dry and irritated, use a penis health creme with Shea butter and vitamin C to soothe and promote healing.

If the skin is broken, avoid lotion. When it's healed, don't use just any lotion. There are products designed specifically for the penis (Man1 Man Oil is a good one).

Try using a first rate penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with natural moisturizers to help heal the sore organ.