hello, i am a 29 year old male and i was wondering why i have grooves or semi deep lines on the head of my penis..... they look like stretchmarks or scars and also numerous lil red bumps they are small... what made me wonder is most guys have a very smooth penis head and mine is not

Hey, mike, I have the very same thing, have only really begun to notice it recently, Im 25, but I have no answers to this. Does anybody know what this is???

I also have grooves and lines on the head of my penis under my foreskin, kind of resembling a 'crinkle cut' chip. I perceive this to be odd as I thought under the foreskin the head of the penis was supposed to be smooth.

Any ideas what this may be?
I sometimes suffer from male thrush from time to time, could it be linked in some way?

hey guys one question, do the groves go away when you get an erection?

I also have this exact same thing. I was only circumsized when i was 21, but noticed it before then already. Up to a few years ago, when i would get an erection, the grooves would spread out and the head would be totally smooth - as if the grooves filled up. So it didnt really bother me. But in the past years its like they have become deeper and now when i have an erection they are still there and spread open even wider. I hate it cause its very unsightly!

I am frustrated that there is hardly anything about this on the net, yet alot of guys on here seem to complain about the same problem, yet no real answers are given about this whatsoever. WTF.

How common/normal is this? And is there anything that can be done to treat it?

hey Guest,

Wrinkles on the glans of the penis are normal. as long as they are not open cracks or sores. i would compare them to excess skin and they tend to become more apparent when your penis is dry and not erect. then it can almost make the head look like a prune or raisin.

i would not worry about these. they are probably cause from erections over time helping streatch the skin and or the skin loosing some of its elasticity.

i'm not 100% sure about the reason that is just my logical guess. i hope this helps ease your mind a little.
if you have any other questions or concerns just ask 8)

Hey all! I also have this i think. But I have noticed that the skin on my knuckles now has more grooves in it too, and the lines on my hands and feet are more dry and wrinkly as well. Its hard to explain but has anyone else noticed that this sort of thing happens to more than the penis? does this mean i have something else????/
thanks

Well, I don't want to scare anyone as this may be completely unrelated, though the original question by Mike, i think you should should get yourself tested for herpes, as i have recently contracted it and the same thing has happened to me. 

I'm only fifteen and I also have this problem.. Except mine don't go away, even when erect if I like pull my head apart kind of they look like someone just cut a bunch of grooves in it..

i am 15 and have the same problem does anyone know what this is

yup same problem here and I'm 15 too anyone know what they are?

im 15 same problem! its really bad under my head

Also 15, also some issues,.......

I am 15 too and I just noticed I have the same problem!!

How do I repair my penis?? Please advice.

Im 17 and I've just noticed this to