While I was havig a bath this morning and was retracting my foreskin to clean my penis I noticed it was sticking slightly (NOT tight, but sticking) to the glans about 2/3s down the head. After some rinsing it retracted as usual but it was somewhat uncomfortable when retracting (like peeling of a plaster (band-aid)) However, I assumed this was just because of dried semen or something similar and thought nohing of it.

An hour or so later I retracted again to see if it had remained unstuck, but it had not and had somehow stuck itself again (again after the band-aid sensation fully retracting). The glans head was now also dry as if no natural lubricatin was being produced. I have regularly retracted again since but it continues to stick.

I'm 18 and I've had no sexual experience save masturbation (last was two days ago) which I am refraining from in the hope this might help. I intend on seeing the doctor but would welcome any advice or reassurances on what this could be. (Please no suggestions for cream, since I'd rather have a doctor reccommmend such things)

i had the same problem, do you use soap when you wash the head? All i did was stop using soap and just washed with water, and then the problem was solved.

No, but it's ok now :-) I think it musta just got too dry

what did you do to stop it from sticking? its really getting annoying now, i wash the head, usually without soap when in the bath, but it doesnt work, can you give any advice plz?

I've had this problem for years and have come to the conclusion that it's yeast. In fact you may sometimes notice a white film around the penis head, usually at the base and it sometimes looks as though the white film tears or get peels back when you try to retract your sticky foreskin. Washing it with plan water or soap will NOT cure this problem. What you need to do is sprinkle a little bit of Aluminum-Free baking soda directly on the penis, then add a drop or two of water to dissolve the powder. Then cover your penis with your foreskin and the problem should disappear within 24 hours. Yeast hates baking soda!

I would then recommend that you go on a no-carb - no sugar diet for at least 3 weeks. This is a great food source to yeast and it will keep on coming back unless you fill it complete by cutting off its food supply.

so is all baking soda not Aluminum-Free? ill try this see if it works, thx.

I've tryed shops around were i live and no where sells aluminum free baking soda, so i'm gunna order ot from the internet, is there any specific kind you would recomend, or just any aluminum free baking soda?

I got some bob reds aluminum free baking soda last week, I've put some on the head and rubbed it in and put a little water on and then put the foreskin back up, I'm onto the 3rd time doing this and it seems to be making abit of a differance, hopefully by tommorow it wont be sticking at all, but i always put some around my balls and inner thigh and above the penis, as i think there might be a slight rash there still, but it just made where ever i put it all sweaty, so i wont be doing that again, a spray for atheletes foot works for fungle infections dont they?

ok well it doesnt seem to be working, this is really enoying me now, i cant seem to get my foreskin to stop sticking, plzzzzz can anyone give me anymore advice? should i try leaving the foreksin behind the head for a week see if that does anything? or mabe stop washing with water? mabe thats what is making it stick? plzzzzzzzzzz someone help.

i had the same problem and i was annoyed. i was worried i had an std, but its possible i might have one, i just havent visited a doctor yet. but what i did was i pinched my foreskin while i urinate, and let my urine circulate around my glands, then i release a little and let it deflate and do it a few times to rinse out the white stuff. after i did that i just grabbed some tissue and wiped my glands clean and it didnt bother me again! try it let me know!

i had the same problem and i was annoyed. i was worried i had an std, but its possible i might have one, i just havent visited a doctor yet. but what i did was i pinched my foreskin while i urinate, and let my urine circulate around my glands by like making a balloon, then i release a little and let it deflate and do it a few times to rinse out the white stuff. after i did that i just grabbed some tissue and wiped my glands clean and it didnt bother me again! try it let me know

Actually, that's an excellent method for trying to clean your foreskin of smegma, becasue there is a bit of acid in your urine that helps clean it off. I don't know if many people got any sort of feedback in health class for hygiene but that's a great tip. Thanks for posting this tip!

I have been having the same problem. Two doctors told me it is fungal or yeast infection and asked me to apply anti-fungal cream for 10 days. I have already done that 10 day anti-fungal two times and still the problem hasn't gone away. During the days I apply anti-fungal cream, it seems to get better but when I stop, symptoms come back.
I am going to try the urine method. Interestingly, for many years I didn't generally pull the skin back and didn't clean the underside of foreskin while bathing and I didn't have any of the current problems except the normal smegma. My foreskin was never sticky and there were no bad odors. But, when one of the doctors told me to clean thoroughly during every shower and completely dry off penis after shower, and I followed that, I started having this same problem of sticky foreskin and white yeast-like stuff and some odor. Also, I started to be careful that urine didn't touch foreskin which also might have made the problem worse.
So, I think that part likes to be little moist with natural body fluids and too much washing might cause yeast infection. Probably a little urine should help.
It would help if people can share any other tricks that work.

so are you guys circumcised? because i think i'm haveing the same problem. i just have like a dry seman substance doing this band aid affect i think.

I hope someone's looking over this thread... Since I've ripped my frenum during sex about 1 year ago, I've been having the same white film problem ever since... Now you guys say it might be yeast infection, which is completely possible considering my penis had a wound on it for some time( from the frenum rip ), and something could have infecred it. The white film appears every day, but in 2 days it forms really well... I was to embarassed to ask any one but now finally got around to searching for it on the 'net! Just placed the baking soda, will see tomorrow if it makes any difference! It's annoying to have to excuse yourself every time before sex to wash your penis, and the white stuff stinks too! :$