Hi. I am circumscrsed. About 5 years ago i masturbated with a sock and was far too rough. There was a large red abrasion afterwords covering the majority of the top of my penis head. after the next time i masturbated the head of my penis shrunk to less that 1/3 of it's size and became wrinkled. I gave it a while and it seemed to get larger over a long period of time. Though i had a very stressful life and could not help masturbating occasionally. Once this was done it would revert back to being small and wrinkled. next i masturbated with body was which burned and shrunk the bottom part of my penis head closest to the shaft which formed white dots. This all happened in a time span of 3 months, 5 years ago. I have been struggling with this, with the hope that it will get better. Though i can't help masturbating after a very long time (3 months or so) when it becomes slightly bigger and to it's original size and i think more positively about it. It's been 2 and a half months now since i masturbated and it has improved though is still no where near it's original size or shape. I am determined to get rid of this though i am not sure if it will ever heal completely and keep on reverting back. I am curious if you have heard of this before, if you think it will ever heal or if it is too far gone? and what are my options involving surgery/laser treatment of scars because i have been doing this for 5 years and will do anything to get my penis back to normal so i can have a normal sex life. Thank you for reading all of this and please answer if you have any help for me.

Sounds like you went a little too hard with that sock and irritated it.. Go see a doctor ASAP, they'll know what to do. Wish I could help you more, but i've never heard anything like that before. Hope things work out for you. 

I certainly don't know what your problem is.

When I was desensitizing mine because I'm NOT circumcised, I used to dry rub it for masturbation. At first the glans was quite soft and I used to get road rash on it quite often until it toughened up. It was never much of a problem though, it would heal in a couple days and all would be normal.

The same thing happens now when I'm using a sock if I get too rough but the result is always the same ---- heals in a day or two. I have never gone back to rolling the foreskin during masturbation. I always hold it tightly back and dry rub the whole shaft and glans because that feels soooo good.

I've been doing this for over 40 years and never had anything like you describe. I think you should see a doctor about it.

You weren't using sandpaper mittens were you?

There are several possibilities for the symptoms you described, including a skin infection called balanitis, yeast infection, or just plain irritation of the skin. Infections can usually be cleared up using a topical ointment – your doctor  can recommend the one  that is best for your condition. You can also try a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) containing natural emollients to smooth the skin and create a healthy, supple tone.

Good luck to you!

I too have this prob but no solution to it have u found one?