Ok well here's the story. I am 16 and not sexually active, but I masturbate pretty much daily since I was like 13. Anyway for a while I have noticed wrinkles on the head of my penis, they're not too deep and aren't painful, but they look really unnactractive and they have had me turn down sex with my ex girlfriend a few times. Also I have skin coloured bumps on the base of my penis. I have been to the doctor's a few times to get both conditions examined but he say's there is nothing wrong, but I still feel that I'd like it fixed.

Also I just noticed 2 days ago a tiny patch of red skin no more than 3mm with the same texture and look as the rest of the penis skin and texture. It is also painless but looks unnatractive.

Hopefully someone can reply with an answer which puts me at ease.

Thanks, Dan.

hey, i have almost the exact same condition as you. i'm sure it's natural. the wrinkles and dryness are probably from jerking off. i don't think that there's much that you can do about it, but a lot of other guys such as myself have it too, so it must be "normal" 

1 out of 3 people who masturbate has this

stop and they will start to decrease.

The wrinkled appearance may be nothing more than dry skin due to masturbation. Irritation from a lotion or soap is also a possibility. As for the spots, these could be related to acne or inflamed hair follicles. Your best bet is to wash regularly, but avoid harsh soaps, shampoos and other personal care items that contain fragrances or dyes. Use a water-based, unfragranced lube for masturbating, and try a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) containing vitamins, antioxidants and natural moisturizers to support a healthy skin tone and texture

I cleaned my penis after and it felt sticky?????