I have been thinking on what to try next. From Contine and Valium combo I went to Ecstasy and now I am thinking maybe smoking opium or maybe PCP. Several of my friends smoke opium and they say it is something I have to try definitely, but I am still wondering. Perhaps I will try both. I know that is bad thing, but I cannot help myself.

Well, I guess you have already made up your mind on what to do next and now you just need anyones approval. Listen man, I cannot tell you what to do, and even If I do tell you, you might not listen at all! So, what is the point? If you are in an experimental phase, then you will try both of the mentioned substances eventually. Just take care. Do not take stuff if you are not sure that it is 100 percent pure. And do not overdose. I hope you will listen to those advices, at least.