What is the difference between poppy pod tea and pill? I have been preparing some small party for several of my friends. It will be next week and I want to make it a full event with opium session. I have been thinking about tea, but it looks as if it might be too complicated for me. What do you say? Opium or pills?

Well, I have always preferred opium tea. It somehow has that mystic ring about it. Opium tea, it does sound nice, does it? Anyway, it could really be a problem making it right because of many things. And even if you do everything right, poppy pods could be bad from the start. Anyway, I always used marijuana just to avoid vomiting and it helped, really. Also, add some flavors in the tea, it could taste awful otherwise. As for pills, they just sound to chemical to me. No mysticism, no nothing. Just pills.