Our first time was great a great threesome but I noticed him pushing me away from the things I really enjoy for himself our second threesome was a nightmare he paid her way too much attention and totally left me out so did she she did everything he told her but not what I did I thought I'd treat him the way I wants dro be treated the first time and want alone with the girl I practiced self control but he didnt help its messing with me I got so furs aged that I actually left the room while he was having we'd with her and went to the bathroom close style door and he kept having sex with her I heard him ask her if he was making her cum and mind u this girl refused to cum at all for us but when I left the room she as going to to and now I feel insufficient stupid I attractive just a big loser and I luv being with a girl now I refuse to watch porn and to top it off I now am master aging to the last thing that happens me in the bathroom while they were together making it a turn on help I feel like sh*t and never wanna see a women again and that's totally not me 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I think a three some would have more cons then pros but it sounds so oh my gosh just lovely.....

inviting in a third person has ended many relationships.

sounds like this girl was being mean,is she you're partner. The love of my life talked about a 3way with her best friend,it was mentioned to the friend and she didn't seem bothered,we decided not to go there as we both have insecuritys about other people,sometimes the idea is better than the reallity,i'm glad we didn't go there with the friend. But would like to try with a stranger man or woman or even a couple. if any one in the uk (west midlands ) is intersted feel free to e-mail me.