Hi, I am a twenty five years old woman. I like to experiment in sex life a bit. My boyfriend, who I have been dating for almost a year, and I have been talking about threesome. Apparently, he is OK with threesome with a guy. This made me think. Is he bi?

Hi, this is a rather interesting question. You should feel lucky to have a boyfriend that would not feel uncomfortable having threesome with a guy. This is a very rare thing. Although it sounds strange, you should not jump to conclusions. This does not have to mean that he is bi. As a matter of fact, he might care about you so much that he is willing to do this, as you said, experiment. Perhaps he just wants to please you. On the other hand, there might be a chance that he leans toward bisexualism. Of course this is only guessing. A precise answer is impossible to give based on what you have told me. I have a proposition for you. Ask him about this issue and hope for a true answer.

This doesn't mean he's bi. To a lot of men, the idea of another man having sex with their girlfriend is a turn on, maybe he is aroused by the idea of seeing you with another man but also being part of it.

FYI: My previous girlfriend and i had a threesome with another man and i just thought you should know, from a male perspective its a better fantasy than a reality. Make sure your boyfriend is positive he's ok with it as the sight of you with another man may make him incredibly jealous. I 100% regret doing it and the sight of somebody i loved having sex with another man left me heartbroken.

Just make sure its definitely what ye both want.

I'm really sorry to hear that your sexual experience turned out so badly for you and that the sight left you jealous instead of excited or supportive. Is that what caused your relationship to break up? I'm only asking because I know couples who have been able to successfully have a threesome so I wonder what happens when it doesn't work out as optimally.

iv'e told my partner ide be happy to see her pleased by another man or woman,but be carefull i do believe the fantasy is better than the reality,we still havnt done it but if we do we have decided it must be with someone we have no friendship or other ongoing connection with. I would be happy so long as we both enjoy it whether with a guy or girl and i am in no way bi or curiouse but can't talk for you're man. Maybe just ask him outrite if you are still not sure,out of interest let me know if you don't mind..

on nesscessary, my husband and I have been in threesome for a whole now, you see he is a voyeur, so therefore he gets to enjoy the watching and most times joins in, he has a ertain amount of control, no fear of any one other than the other man and I knowing what happening, he actually hates men touching men,
I on the other hand gets to flirt, live in anticipation, of what and how good it will be like, Sally

As him if he has any bi tendancies. I'm sure he will be honest with you. Most likely he is not. A lot of guys want to see their partner pleasured by another guy. 

He may just want to make sure that you are sexually satisfied - That is why my wife and  got started having MFM threesomes

As a man, I have no interest in another man with me (MMF). The idea and acutal event of another man with my wife is incredible(MFM)!  We have done this and continue to this day. 

As for why your bf wants this, ask him straight up.

I'd say every human being has a different perspective of sexual gratification and how this may be acheived. Not everyone likes the same thing and it seems to me the courage to ask you to fill his desires is a credit to your relationship as to how strong he fills about it. He seems to have not met his sexual end state. Some people are led to believe satisfaction is monogomous, others find their own term of satisfaction and define it as mutal partners. What is right for one is not necessarily right for another. Find what fits your desires and find a partner that agrees with you. It works well, we love this relationship side to us and will continue as we define our sexual satisfaction with each other and others.

MAybe he's just comfortable with his sexuality. He could just be curious too, just like you. Guess you won't know till you guys do it.

If he is bi does that make a bother you?

HI we are Pat and Dennis if your boyfriends BI? thats ok with us.  Maybe we can get togather?

No not necessarily. MFM's are very popular amoungst couples today and it probably is one of the most fantasied by women. The idea of having two men please her in one session is a huge turn on for a lot of women. The scenario usually starts with both men pleasing the woman before moving on to penetration. Its a huge buzz for both. The only things to watch are performance in front of another man by the man. This can be a problem but usually goes away once things get going and woman actually excepting that the threesome is just that. Use of another man for mutual pleasure or the other way if your talking ffm .

LOL...
WTF is going on with these people?!

I'd love a 3sum guy guy and wife. I'd love to watch her been pleased by another man