Hi!i've been dating ths girl for 5 months now. she is 10 kilometers away from me and is still in high school bt i finished it. the problem is i am too much jealous of her and i expect her to send a please call me everyday and call me if she has etym.she did not call or contact me for three days and i wrote her an sms complaining as usually.she replied with this sms "HEY SORY NHE,I AM NOT ANGRY ITS JST THAT I'M NOT MYSELF AT ALL LYK MY LIFE IS FALLING APART I DON'T KNOW.I LOST MY FRIEND LIKE THEY KILLED HIM SO I'M SORY REALY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.I'M NOT WELL AT ALL BT I'M TRYING TO STAY STRONG BT ITS HARD 4 ME LV YOU".SHE ALSO SAID"I'M LEFT WITH NOTHING".    .i am very angry with this sms and she said she will explain.i told her that i don't need her with male friends and for her to tell me that she is left with nothing drives me crazy. when i told her that she must delete all her male friends she told me they make her happy and she dilike girl because they fight a lot .she also has a foto of her and a male friend posted on social network  and she tells people that she loves her friend very much and we fought about that as i told her to remove it.when she tell me how mch she loves me and post it on social network she does not reveal my name.am i wrong or what or should i be worried about anything,i tried to dump her about 5 times but she refuses and tells me she don't want to lose me and she will not find sum1 like me again and she cries a lot.PLEASE!!!HELP PEOPLE MY RELATIONHSHIP IS FALLING APART AND I WULD LOVE TO HERE YOUR EXPERIENCES AS WELL THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Health Guru
The only thing I have to say is I think your being very selfish towards your girlfriend expecting her to stop talking to all her make friends!
Just be a bit more considerate of what she has been through and give her some support and don't expect her to cot to contact you all the time.
Why do you want to rate your relationship if you have all ready tried to end it 5 times, you evidently can't have any real feelings for her!

thank you Blank... and i needed some who can tell me what my problem is because i thought that i have a problem but did not really know what that problem is and i know i have trust issues but i am working on it. i did the same foolish mistake again yeterday over that(breaking up with her)i am trying to be the best lover i can be but its hard and at least i am not cheating on her.i don't know what can we do to make things ryt.thank you!!!