Me and my girl friend have a set of 6 month old twin girls, and one night we got in a big fight and broke up for like 3 week, and to get revenge on me she had sex with my cousin and now she is 2 months pregnant with his baby. I mean I had it coming, I called her a stupid s***, told her she was ugly, and that she should of just gotten an abortion and save us a lot of time and money. I admit it, that night I had been drinking a little because I was depressed about my parents. No one besides, Kyle, me, and of course her, know that it's his baby. Every one thinks it's mine baby, but it's not. Is this normal though? I mean and that's not the only time she has had sex with him......Is this normal?

well u mite as well sleep around with some 1 too if shes  still sleeping around behind ur back  because thats messed up what u did but thats screwed up what she did and is doing.and not thats not normal for some 1 to do that . and that mess up of u to speak to the 1 u love. i know it was a fight but stuff is going to happen like that like fights . but its never good to just burst out saying stuff like that . and u should go on the maury show he will determine if ur the father or not so never say its not ur kid untill you get the DNA test.

no Jealynn and Joeannah are my babies, they don't look gweedo (lol) like my cousin, they are white as can be. But I don't think I will sleep around with other people, it's bad stooping to some one else's level. And I know the one she is pregnant with is Kyle's baby because me and her have only had sex once. She is a vary honest person whom I trust and she said she has only had sex with Kyle once.

You need to dump that w****, She is only playing with your emotions. And since you keep coming back for more. She gets more ideas. My advice, maintain a job and good record and make her skanky butt pay childsupport. She just seems to want to make babys and pass the burden on to others, return the favor.

you should deffinately leave her ass and take your kids with you before she ruins there life with drama. i would never sleep with my fiances family members no matter how bad the fight turns out to be.

but I love her SOOOOOOO much, I don't want to leave her, I mean if she did that to me, I would sleep with her sister......it was one fight, and she isent going to ruin our children's life with drama, and she isent my fiances.....we are barliy even dating, it's more like friend's with benafit's, I just say she's my girl friend because if I say "The girl who had my babies" people think I just left her and the babies....

OKAY FIRST! It happend once, yes she has had sex with him more than once, but that was before the babies and before we were ever friends... SECOND she is not a w****, she is confussed. We both come from messed up family's.......THIRD, I maintain 3 job's, and she has a job, and is a 24/7 GREAT mom. FORTH she dosent pond the babies off on people, she stay's at home all the time wacthing them. SHe is a great person! All i wanted to know was if this was normal for a girl to do, not relation ship advice............sorry If I sound mean :/..........It's just we both come a family that teenage pregnacy is VARY common........And both our family's are messed up, like here's an example, her half sister is my cousent.....

No this is most certainly not normal.... You have two children together. This is not something that a responsible mother would do. If she loves her children then she should get an abortion now, you should break up and you should take the kids. ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

Okay FIRST! I refusss to let her get an abortion, it's baby killing, I don'y care who's baby it was.....SECOND She is a vary responsalble mother, and at the time we were broke up when this happend. THIRD me and her share the responsability of taking care of the babies, well kind of. I work and she take's GREAT care of them. FORTH I don't EVER want to hear my daughter's will grow up to be like their mom, I personally want them to be ugly so no guy will ever like them, until they are in their 50's!! (lol) and she is not only the mother of my babies, my cousin's half sister (long story, and no we are not related in any way), my next door neighbor, but she is also my BESTTEST friend in the whole world.. The "No this is most certainly not normal" could have done.and I leave out critical details alot, like she didn't do that on propose. In a way it WAS my fault cause I did tell her that no other guy would ever have sex with her because she was a ugly stuipd penis sucker and she was sleeping with him BEFORE we were ever dating and before the babies. Sorry if I sound mean.......I just love this girl so much, if you want I can send you a better message, I ment to delete this after I realized I left out like 95% of the story but I couldn't figure out how. I can send you detail's then we can determine this better?

Sammy, i tough we weren't going to talk about this! You know I love you and the girl's, and i can certainly tell you love me from the way you are standing up for me after all I did to you. But you left out like the main parts of the situation, the big parts. From what you have posted it makes me seem like a horrible person......I mean I know I am, but still, you left out some major parts.......We weren't dating at the time, and I never slept with him when we were dating, which we never really did date, we were just really close friends with baby girls. Yes I will amendment I had sex with him twice, but it's not like I got pregnant on propose, and we weren't even together!....We are not even dating now, we never actually have, we have just been close friends.....And to every one else, he did worst things then this! He got some other girl pregnant 2 months before me, my best friend. They have a 9 month old daughter named Hayden, but he only spends time and money on our daughters and not her. He didn't just call me names he hit me a few times, it may not have been to hard, but I had bruises all over me from it. And why in the hell would I get an abortion?!?!?! That is really the only comment that bothers me. It may not be Sammy's baby but I still love it. Just because I keep another baby doesn't mean i don't love my daughters, or Sammy. I love them all. Also they are not a burrden to me! I love them, you know I never leave my house, I am all ways being a mom to them. I don't care what any of you say, we are both messed up our own special way, maybe thats why we are best friends and get along so well? Idk, but I love him, Jealynn, Joeannah, and the baby on the way, all the same.

We all ready talked about this earlier today, I'm just commenting so it wont annoy me with the latest post "maytay" and I wont get confussed and come here and be like "Psssss, well this is old!!!" XD by the way I'm up with Joannah, you and Jealynn are sound asleep as I type hahaha

Uh... who else is really confused by this post?