My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over on this. He also used to be all over me. He couldn't keep his hands off of me and now it's like I hardly exist. We haven't had sex in a week now. I have tried initiating and he pushes me away. When I confront him about it he says it's because he had seen photos of me a and my ex boyfriend together. I find this hard to believe when he has all kinds of photos of him and his ex. Plus he has cd's that she made for him. He has documents that she wrote saved on his computer AND he was seeing a girl that he had sex with 3 years ago on pretty much a daily basis. Granted it was supposedly for business, but when I asked him if he had ever had sex with her he lied to me and told me no. Also, he would get angry with me for having any guy on my Facebook account that I had ever dated, had sex with, or that ever liked me or said that I was beautiful, yet he had his ex girlfriends, and girls that he dated on his Facebook AND he even had his ex girlfriends number in his phone and when I asked him who she was he said it was just a friend that he grew up with. He has accused me time and time again of doing shady stuff when all I have done is love him and try to make him happy. I deleted all if the guys he wanted me to except for my very very dear friend who happens to be my ex boyfriend. We are nothing more than friends though, but my current boyfriend doesn't believe me. What could be happening to our relationship??? Can we fix it??? If so, how???

Sorry there was a typo. I was trying to say that we have been dating just a little over 3 months.

Confront.your boyfriend about this. Ask him why hes jealous of your exes. Tell him if he doesnt.delete his.exes.number from his phone, you will keeptalking to your exes online.

Sounds like he is very controlling and you just started dating him. Imagine him a year from now, 3 years or married - he will want to control every aspect of your life; who you hang out with male AND female, check your computer sites and emails, as well as check your phone. He sounds worse than a jealous g/f - think if this is the type of person you want in your life?

Do you want to fix it? Your relationship is not healthy already you have lies, mistrust, anger issues, accusations and denial let alone his controlling attitude. Watch yourself, don't get yourself in a position where you get hurt.

It's been a month since you posted last -how has it been going in this last month?

Hope it's well, good luck

Well I'm alive. You were right. Things have gotten physical a few times. I have even been physical with him and i don't know how things went from so good to absolutely terrible. He broke out my car window and shattered another phone of mine just because I did a search on an ex. Yet when he did a search on his ex and I confronted him about it he said I was acting crazy and he said I was f***ing psycho. Called me every the in the book. I wish I could get the man back that loved me so gently. The one who promise me that my heart was safe with him. :'(

The only thing about wishes though sweetie? They NEVER come true and the man you so desperately want back? Is gone forever, at least to you. I know, I have been in your situation before. End it now before you get really hurt. End it now before there are children in the picture and it's almost impossible to end it. It's easy now, he'll make it tough and I mean really tough but you need to be stronger and ladies we know we are, who gives birth on this earth? That's right! Us. So please, think of yourself in this bad to worse situation and do the right thing.

Good luck and I'll be thinking of you and also here for you if you need someone