This weekend i had one of my friends over for drinks. Me and my boyfriend whom live together were all here with friends having a good time. I was in the kitchen and he approaches me about two unattractive girls and says why dont we have a threesome with one of them since weve been discussing it but i say i dont want one with a woman hed be attracted to. So i suggest My friend cause im comfortable with her and she has had this experience before it was a rush of the moment thing so i spoke to her and she agreed. I was scared but a little enticed. We went thru with it the first time i got overwhelmingly jealous because seeing his face having sex with another woman was too much i reacted negatively and suttly showed him my discomfort he didnt acknowledge it at first until i made it physically clear by pushing him away from her. It kept going little by little but it was totally unsuccessful. The next day i spoke with my friend and apologized and asked if we could try again since i know i reacted wrong when technically i pursued this situation for him. We try again n this went well if you wanna consider it that but seeing him doing all this stuff with her and i felt like he was cheating i tried to keep busy but it wasnt working. I fought thru it but was still uncomfortable but this time i didnt show it now everytime i sit i see him being with another person. Its driving me crazy. This was a one time thing but i never thought it would happen. Please help me what should i do.

It sounds like you could have feelings for him. Or it may just be weird to see him doing intimate things at all. Sex is meant to be between 2 people, not 3, so it will most likely end up being weird for someone. You could try it again and see how you feel, if not just try and forget about it and stick to having sex with one person.

Hes my boyfriend of two years tho n she was a friend of mine. I try n talk to him about it but it doesnt seem to help.

I also got jealous when John started having full sex with another woman in a FMF but John never gets jealous in a MFM,