I am curious if i am pregnant. I have not had sexual intercourse, but me and my smart self gave a guy fellatio, made out, and then had him preform on me. This was 4 months ago or so...well it was right before my 4th to last period. Every period i have had differnt things going on with my stomach, and this one started today, and i threw up already.

I dont know if its stress, or what...but i am 18 now just about to go to college....

Please help!

<3

Sounds like you're pregnant. Sorry. YOu can get pregnant through your mouth if there is semen involved.

u can only get pregnant if the semen enters the vagina. other wise there is no other way of falling pregnant. I know this because i am a youth nurse in Australia. but you should go and see a doctor or your closes youth clinic.

People that think they can get pregnant through their mouth have no business making children on this Earth!!!! On thats note, you can only get pregnant if sperm which are in semen ente the vagina. Even if you are just "messing around" and the "private parts meet" or just rub on eachother but not have sex you can get pregnant. So if his sperm went near your vaginal area even if their was no penetration you can get pregnant. You could also just be stressed or another underlying issue that is causing your period to become irregular. My suggestion is you "pee on the stick" to see if you are or not pregnant.