on the 13th, nov. I started to feel sick like I was gonna throw up, around 5:00 and I had a bad headache that whole day. (all I ate that day was a plain bagel with pb on one half and jelly on another and chicken noodle soup with oyster crackers) I wasn't able to sleep that night. On nov 14 I did not have a headache. I ate nothing that day, but drank water. my mom pointed out that my breath smelt sweet (I could also taste it) I couldn't sleep that night either, I laid pillow against the wall and sat laying up because it felt worse when I would lie down. nov 15, (today) I woke up very dizzy (probably because of not eating) I ate a half a pack of saltine crackers today but I still feel dizzy & a bit like I'm going to get sick. -probably wont be able to sleep again, I am going to the doctors tmrw- - In 5th grade (I'm in 10th now) I weighed about 125 lbs. in 6th grade I randomly started feeling sick, like I was gonna throw up after anything I ate.In the middle of 7th grade I got out of school & started cyber school, it hadn't really gone away but I started not eating, I eventually dropped to 103 lbs and my parents were really worried (I had been going to the doctors on and off and they hadnt found anything). They put me on setraline (some type of depression pill) and also an acid reflux pill. I don't think it helped much, but randomly I felt better and started gaining weight back. I am now 15, 5'10 and 135 lbs, and just randomly this started back up. Im afraid this is going to start back up and Im sick and tired of feeling sick I hate it. I have not actually thrown up (I haven't since I was really young) and I am partially afraid to. I hope I didn't forget anything, is anyone else feeling this? does anyone know anything about this?

this is not supposed to be under could I be pregnant? ugh. sorry