Hi, I suffer from hypothyroidism for years. I have been taking Synthroid, but as I have some signs of depression and lack of energy, I intend to switch to Thyodine. Does anyone have experience with it?

Hi, I also used to take Synthroid, for 15-20 years. But I had many hypothyroid symptoms. The depression was particularly bad, also I was gaining weight and had concentration problems. I couldn’t function properly due to these problems. When I heard about the class action suit against Synthroid, I decided to change my therapy to Thyodine. As soon as I began taking it, I felt better, as my hypothyroid symptoms began to diminish. With 2 tablets daily, I have enough energy for everyday activities, I started weight loss program consisting of diet and exercises. No more depression for me, since I’ve been taking Thyodine.

I just started taking thyodine and I can already feel a difference. My throat is going down my voice is changing, and I feel a difference in the bathroom area as well.