i having been trying for a baby for 2 mouths but i need help cause i dont know how long it takes to before the depo birth control is out of your system so i can have my second chil. please help

Well, as far as I know you are at risk of pregnancy a week after your last shot which means you could get pregnant a week after stopping the shot.

Getting pregnant may not be as easy as everybody thinks. It may take a year for a healthy couple to get pregnant.

It just depends. I've been to 3 different doctors because I still haven't had my period and I've been off the shot since August of 2006. My doctors told me that it could take anywhere from 6-12 months or more to get my period and ovulation back on track. I hope that helps some.

I actually got pregnant while i was on depo, i missed the shot by 1 week and that was the week i ended up getting pregnant. Doctors told me that I shouldnt of gotten pregnant because it takes up to 9 months for the shot to get out of your system, guess they were wrong! I now have a beautiful baby boy to prove the doctors wrong lol

I haven't personally tired to get pregnant. I just recently had a discussion with my doctor about this. My doctor informed me that Depo is said to last 3 months, but it can stay in or system for much longer (8-12 months). Once your have returned to a normal cycle your hormones are back to normal. But again this can take a long time.....

i have been on depo fr 4 years had my last shot dec 12 how long b4 i can get pregnant ?