My 18 month old toddler has been having white bowel movements for the last 4 days. Her diet has not been changed in the last few days and she is not experiencing any cramping or temperature. Should I be worried?

The only thing that I have noticed is that she craves very salty food. Is this related? If not, what is the cause and what is the remedy?

I heard, I believe it was Dr. Oz on Oprah that white bowel movements means that there is a problem with stomach bile. I would call your doctor right away.

Did you find out anything on why that was going on with your 18 month old, or did it go away by itself? I am having the same problem with my 18 month old, and still have another day before her practitioner is in. Any help?

I had that problem with my son and was told it can be caused by a kidney stone blocking something (sorry i dont fully remember!) but was told to give it a few days first. It went away anyhow after a few days in the end before needing any further investigation

my 17 month old has white stool too..it just started today..she was eating alfredo sauce last night i dont know if that has anything to do with it..i cannot get her to a doctor until next week because of car issues....should i be extremly worried?

Try kaopectate for white stools. My brother had dysentery diarrhea  when he was a baby that is what she used and it went away. Good luck

White stools are a direct result of liver problem - no bile production or blockage - in the later case gall bladder maybe at fault - Go visit a doctor ASAP