Okay, so right now it is Thursday, on Sunday I started to feel as if I was coming down with the flu, and on Monday I felt exactly the same way you do when you get the flu. Weak, and pains all over body. I got weird bowel movements of just liquid with traces of feces in it. Its been like this all week and hasn't let up, if anything, its getting worse. I am literally running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to release a load of liquid from my butt. And another thing is, whenever I have to poop, my body tells me by making my stomach hurt. The flu feeling was gone by Wednesday, but these strange bowel movements don't seem to be letting up. Also, I might be wrong, but it kind of feels like I am constipated? I could be wrong but it feels like there is a hard piece of c**p that wont come out. Anyways, if anyone knows what this is, help would greatly be appreciated. I am thinking of buying laxatives tomorrow and if it doesn't help, then I will make a trip to the docs.

I definitely would not recommend you to take laxatives - that would be probably the worst thing you could do after days of diarrhea. You are risking major dehydration and I would recommend that you see your pharmacist and get some OTC anti-diarrhetic together with focusing on making sure you drink enough water. It still is in range of the stomach flu, but if this doesn't go away in a few days, you definitely will have to see a doctor.