My 6 years old son with autism has problems with bowel movements. In fact sometimes he has regular bowel movements but more often suffers from constipation. What I do need to make him have a regular bowel movements.

I had the same problem with my autistic child also. He suffered from constipation for a long time. A mom with autistic kid advised me to change his diet. I don’t know how milk affects on your child’s bowel movement, but it turned out that use of milk have caused irregular bowel movement in my kid and the same thing worth for cheese also. So I did what I was advised I cut out the “bad” food like white bread and rice…and also here is important to have a diet with special balance of carbs, proteines and fats. You might also tried to put him on GFCF diet that has a great impact on improving skills but also helps in gaining a regular bowel movement in child with autism. I personally advised you to try to give him a prune juice. I give it to my kid every night before he goes to sleep and I’m pretty sure this makes his bowel movement regular.

Few leafs of Catalonha (catalogna) (Cichorium intybus) long thin and knurled leafs... raw and thinly threaded, every meal+ Lactobacillus acidophilus during a month. Every day!

No GFCF diet, no prune juice, no papaya.
Try it! Cheap, efficient and natural treatment.