Hi I had my gallbladder taken out about 6 days ago. And now I'm having really bad and painful bowel movments. It's almost as if I'm pooping water. It's yellow and it absolutely burns when it is coming out it burns so bad i just start screaming. I tryed to lay in the bathtub but as soon as I got out and had to poop again, it was back! My husband thinks it has something to do with the bile. Because I have really bad bowel problems to begin with and I get stopped up easily he thinks because I have no more bowels stopped up that now all the bile is coming out on its own. What do I do? It hurts bad???????

Hi hon! when you have an organ like the gallbladder removed, the rest of your system has to take over and is inindated with extra billirubin and taking care of the fat in your diet - that the gallbladder did for you! Many times after an organ is removed you CAN get an infection, so I would like you to call your doctor and ask about the diarhhea!! When something is amiss, you can't leave it like this OK? Good luck honey!

Good day.

Yuck! Been there, seen that. Here are some possible causes of yellow watery diarrhea.  In some cases, this ugly yellow stool may be a result of some liver disorders, diet changes, or it can be caused by stress.

Now, have you recently had issues with any of those possible causes?

If you did, you should go to your doctor and tell him about this, about every change in your life.

I was reading that gluten can also cause your stool to be yellow, but somehow I believe that this all about gluten is a bit of a myth now. 

I understand your problem & sufferings.

When I face watery bowel movement problem I opt to take "Lomotil" i get rid off it within hrs time.

Watery bowel movement will dehydrate your body & may harm you worsely.

And if it is unbearable than the best is to see your doc...

Take care...