HI. i had an unprotected sex with my gf on 20th january. she took ECP within 4 hours. she got her period on 26th january. again we had sex on 1st february. but i didn't ejaculate at all. but we both were afraid about precum. today on 26th feb she took two pregnancy tests and they were neg. her period is irregular and always late for a week. today is 27th feb and still she is not getting her period. when do we expect her period? can she be pregnant? and today after preg test, we had a little genetical contact for about 10 sec. but no one ejacuated at all. can she be preg from this. today is her expected date. help me please. i m freaking out.

Hi D,

One common side effect with ECP's is that your next SEVERAL periods can be early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.  Again, it can take a few months for things to return to "normal."

It's unlikely she is pregnant if the tests were done correctly and you used her first morning urine - wakeup urine.

With any sexual contact there is a risk of pregnancy.

If I might, use a condom before you have any contact.  Then you won't have to worry about this.

Hope it helps.

it was her first morning urine. but i m tensed about yesterday's sex. i just touched her upper side of vagina with muh penis and did not ejaculated at all. there was no penetration. but i m afraid about precum. actually i touched my penis between the area of her naval and vagina. can precums go inside her from there? please help me.

please reply. i m in great trouble.. plz help me

I am sorry for posting this, I think it’s an old though, but I would still answer this.
Why do you think you are in trouble now?
At the first place you should have taken precautions as you Didn’t take the precautions now you need take the responsibility of being a responsible father and a husband.

Good luck