I did something really terrible and now am worried I may be pregnant. I had unprotected sex and took the morning after pill. It has been 1 week and 4 days but now have sore breasts and am very worried. Can I still get pregnant even taking the morning after pill?

There could be a slight risk, but its not very likely that you are as long as you took the pill wtihin 72 hours after intercourse..Your breats could be sore due to extra hormones in your system after taking the pill.....

There is some chance that morning pill might not work, but, if you did take it within 72 hours within the unprotected sex, I would say that it is far less likely that it is working. The symptoms you are experiencing now are, in that case, caused by the large dose of hormones that morning after pill contains, which in fact make it effective.

Hormones from the morning after pill have a big impact on your body and this pill usually causes you to experience much stronger pms and more or less change ion your period. The first period after the morning after pill can be earlier or later, lighter or heavier… as long as it comes, things are probably ok and the pill is doing its job.

I also had sex about two weeks ago but my bf w**** a condom and didn't cum inside of me. I took the morning after pill within 24 hours and now I have been experiencing all of the symptoms of pregnancy. Sore breast, headaches, nausea, dont want to eat, im more tired than normally etc... My period is suppose to start in two days but I had some light bleeding earlier tonight... What does that mean, someone please help?