Hey, I'm 18 and I had my period July 2nd-7th and had sex for 5 fays straight after that unprotected.. 10 days later I started having light and period cramps not too frequent but I knew they were period cramps because I had diarrhea too in the morning for 3 days.. I haven't had the appetite for too much meat and im always tired and feel nausea in some point of the day and etc.. I took a cheap pregnancy test yesterday morning and it was a 4 day early test my mom bought and I took it 7 days early if not more! ..from day 3-4 on the side of the box the percentile of accuracy dropped from 73%-53% ..now imagine the accuracy on day 7! And on top of that I peed on it for a little more then 5 seconds.. theres a circle box first where the plus would pop up and a recantangle box where one line always appears ..the second box was a more distinguished line and the first was a faint negative..can I still be pregnant?

Most home pregnancy tests are fairly accurate two weeks after conception, and if I followed your timeline correctly, the last time you had sec would have been the 12th. You may have taken the test a little early depending on when and *if* you actually got pregnant. Considering your test was negative and you didn't take it ridiculously early, I wouldn't be worried. You might want to try taking another test sometime around the 2nd when you expect your next period if it doesn't come, just to be sure.

Thanks! .. i'll try that out tomarrow. (: