Ok so i bought a "early result pregnancy test" from safeway, it is set up with 2 boxes and if a blue line appears in the first box and the seccond box then it is positive, and if a line only appears in the 2nd box it is negative, I took it and waited the 2 mins. almost immediatly after the entire 1st box was faintly blue (no line) and then after 2 minutes a slightly faint line appeared in the 2nd box still no line in the 1st box but faintly blue. i took it at about 8:30 tonight and now its about 10 and the line in the 2nd box got a lot darker but a faint line started to appear in the 1st box about an hour ago. are those results still negative? Im about 2 weeks late and never acctually had intercourse but was very close to. someone please help me

can someone please give me some answers

Most negative tests will do this after sitting for a while- thats why the directions say diregard test after 10 minutes. I dont thin k you are pregnant...it is VERY difficult to become pregnant without intercourse-- if you dont get your period in another week talk toyour doc he can give u a rx of hormones to "jump start" it.

Thats a positive

If you have never had sex you can't possibly be pregnant. Don't stress yourself out over something that is impossible.