hi, i had unprotected sex with my man on April 28. Thinking he came inside me, I took the morning after pill the next day, well within the 24 hours. I didnt have many symptoms after taking the pill. Its been a week and I feel really tired, and my lower abdominal area hurts off and on. Are these menstrual symptoms or is there a chance that I might be pregnant?

early pregnancy symptoms, and pms are almost the same. it's a little hard to distinguish between the two. but if you are to be pregnant, it's not common to feel pregnancy symptoms a week after intercourse. since you took the morning after pill, i wouldn't worry too much. and just so you know, the pill has been known to affect your period. it may be late, or completley get it off track. so if you miss your period, just take a pregnancy test. it will tell you if your pregnant or not.