I had sex with my girlfriend and it was painful to her and she bled alot.

I am her 2nd boyfriend and I know she lost her virginity to her 1st boyfriend... she was 20 when she was with her 1st boyfriend and then they broke up. She is 25 now.. that means she hasnt had sex for 5 years. I have no idea how many times did they have sex back then... but I don't understand why she was bleeding with me. She said it hurt so much that it felt like she lost her virginity again.

Did her hymen heal because of no sex for 5 years? Or is it because maybe she only had sex with her 1st boyfriend once or twice??? Thanks.

hi i was wondering if you found out the solution to your question??

i feel in love with someone who i thought i was going to spend the rest of my life with, and we ended up sleeping together, then he left me after a few months. now i regret with all my heart that i slept with him because keeping your virginity is very important in my culture.

please email me at _[removed]_

i really need to know if it is possible that things go back to the way they used to be :-(

no the hymen doesn't heal back after no sex for a while.

the hymen never heals back...ur girlfriend MAY have a problem that needs a doctor (not nessecarily serious) or maybe her hymen simply didn't break before (unless she's absolutely sure it did)...but if was her i would consult a docotr

I WAS RAPED WHEN I WAS 11 YRS OLD.NOT EXACTLY RAPED ,HE DIDN'T INSERT HIS ORGAN INTO MINE.HE INSERTED HIS FINGER INTO MY UTERUS AND DID SOMETHING LIKE STROKING.HE PINCHED SEVERAL TIMES THAT AREA THAT IT STARTED TO BLEED VERY BADLY.I NEVER TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT THE INCIDENT. NOW IAM 18 YRS OLD AND WANT TO KNOW IF MY HYMEN IS INTACT ,BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMP IN OUR CULTURE FOR IT TO BE INTACT

I didn't think it was possible either, but I had an experience with my fiance almost exactly the same. She had been with one man a couple of times before for a short time. They had been apart for a little over a year when we first had sex, and the first time we had sex I could barely fit in her. She was cringing from the pain and kept asking me to hold it there for a second. I went VERY slowly, just an inch or two every 3rd or 4th push and held it there for a couple of seconds each time to allow her to expand to accept it. I felt so bad for her that I almost stopped, but she said keep going. It hurt her the next couple of times too, but less and less each time and once I was finally all the way in the pain went away. She told me later that it hurt MUCH MORE than her first time ever did. After we finished we also noticed that she was bleeding a lot too. She bled for the next 3 days and it wasn't her period, then it finally stopped. After about a week involving LOTS of intercourse, she was still extremely tight for me, but at least it didn't hurt her anymore. When we talked about it and tried to figure out why this happened, she told me I was larger than her first, but only a little over an inch longer and a little thicker. I wouldn't think this would have made that much of a difference, but I guess we will never know now.

All I could think of was because she went so long without sex, maybe the muscles and skin went back to original size and even though she was very wet, maybe there was some tearing. Does this sound feasible?

thanks for the replies to this question
i am actually a 42 yr old mom of 2 and recently had sex for the first time in YEARS..
i know i'm not a virgin... but while having sex it was very uncomfortable even painful...i even told my boyfriend that i think he just took my cherry again...we both laughed....but
i was actually very worried afterward when i noticed i was bleeding some
i feel a little relieved knowing that i'm not the only one it has happened too.

Can you break your hymen without going to a doctor before sex, my boyfriend is a lot older than me and im a virgin could be a bit embarrassing!

Thanks

I'm no longer a virgin, and have only really had multiple weekly sex-episodes with my ex. We didn't have sex often, so it hurt almost every time. We have come to conclude that it's because he's rather huge. I have never once bled, so I'm not sure if I ever broke my hymen. Or maybe my hymen healed after sporadic sex-episodes?

However, now I'm seeing someone new and we haven't had sex. But when he fingered me, I bled just a little. It didn't hurt though. I'm kind of confused, but not too worried. If someone can give an answer, that would be great!

i was once with a girl that had lost her virginity before me... when we had sex she bled like crazy and we thought nothing of it except it was her period.. afterwards she stopped bleeding and never bled again until her normal period. after talking i come to find out the first guy had a small penis and she had never bled during sex with him.. so its possible if she bled with you.. it might be a reason to smile

I'm pretty sure my ex broke my hymen with his hand, but I never bled during sex, (how embarrassing for him) but I've heard tell that the muscles do contract after long periods of abstinence, though it seems it'll never be answered

I'm going to venture to say that if it hurts, you are probably doing something wrong. Perhaps more lubricant, or more foreplay!!!! Slow and sensual is good. Wham bam is not. This is coming from a very petite, tight girl, who has never found it painful with three different penis's. It can be done without hurting!!! I promise!!!

I lost my virginity about 5 years ago and ive been with a couple guys for long periods of time. I never bled the first time I had sex or any time after that. I figured I had already popped my cherry with a tampon so I never thought anything of it. I've been with my fiance for awhile and he was recently deployed to iraq for a year. He just got back and of course we have been going at it ever since he got back. I havent had sex in a year while he was gone and I was so tight he couldnt fit in me anymore. One time after having sex where he penetrated me extremely deep, it hurt really bad and when i went to the bathroom afterwards, I was bleeding everywhere. I dont know if it healed after not having intercourse for so long or if it was because he was the biggest I've ever had and I had never gotten my cherry popped. Whatever it may be I cant believe that having sex for 5 years ive never had my cherry popped.

I think this may answer some questions:

The post above me nearly has it, a girl may not break her hymen during her first time having intercourse. This is especially true if her first time happened after several weeks (or months) of "fooling around. It's pretty rare for a girl's hymen to break when being fingered, what it does do however, is it stretches. (It's kind of similar to wearing earrings. The skin may retract some after a period of not wearing earrings)
So, if you or your partner are experiencing pain like this during intercourse, (though frustrating) it may be a good idea to go back to the "fooling around" stages. Make sure you can comfortably insert at least two (or even three) fingers before attempting intercourse again.
Another helpful hint is to make sure there is plenty of lubrication, friction can cause tearing and discomfort. (I would recommend KY: Warming Sensations, or good old fashioned saliva)

Remember: The vagina is made to stretch to birth a child, so don't worry, with a little patience you WILL be able to have pain-free sex once again.

.`~THE LONGER YOU WAIT TO HAVE SEX AGAIN, THE MORE IT WILL HURT WHEN YOU HAVE SEX AGAIN (FOR WOMEN) BCZ ALTHOUGH THE HYMEN ODESN'T EVER GROW BACK, THE VAGIANAL OPENING (HOLE) CAN TIGHTEN BACK UP. SHE PROBABLY BLED AGAIN BECAUSE HER BODY WASNT USED TO HAVING SEX ALOT.