Hey guys this is embarrassing bt i jus had sex without a condom for the first time n i have to admit after i was done it hurt like a b***h i get home n i see that am bleeding for my penis so i pull the foreskin back n i see that i have torn up the part connecting the forskin and the head of my penis i stoped the bleeding bt is this jormal cuz am getting worried

Dont worry Jaime , Its normal to see blood coming behind foreskin of glans penis as this was your first time, for those who masterbate this thing might not occur. From now on whenever you do sex, you feel better, less pain and no blood, You need not to worry at all.:-);-)

Bt i didnt masturbate i had sex n wen i was putting it in it hurt so i keeped goin n wen i went home i look at my penis blood jus came out so i pulled the foreskins back n i saw that i huve a big ass cust at the bottom of the head were the forskin is connected n i was bleedin a lot bt i jus covered it n i closed the forskin n it stoped bt am getting scared

Someone pliz help me =(

Tore the frenulum from the sound of it. Must had been too short. Used to be another poster on here that talked about that. He said when it happened to him he put something between the torn ends to keep them from growing back together and this made his frenulum longer. Believe he said he used toilet paper.

Like wt u mean use toilet paper ???

pretty sure thats what he said he put between the two torn ends to keep them from growing back together. he had said he tore it before but didnvt keep the ends seperated and they grew back together and later it tore again. by keeping them seperated it kept it longer.

So its bad if they grow back together cuz am jus cleaning the area n puting some antibiotic ointment

from what he was saying if they just grow back together itvll rip again. itvs my understanding that after it rips a few times itvll be ok anyway. but once would be enough for me. maybe youll be lucky and once will be enough for you too.

when you pull your foreskin back does the head try to bend down?

Not really there's jus the cut

sounds as if yours isnvt real short then. sometimes that happens when its short. you may never have a problem with it again then. its not uncommon for that to happen. just keep it clean and watch for infection and let it heal before doing anything else then.

How long do u think it would take to recover n thas wat am doin am cleaning it n puting antibiotic ointment

give it about ten days.

Alrite mN thanks for the help u really helped out n made me more relaxed