Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


Hi. My Dad was a railroad worker and had some symptoms of a brain damage. He had a high level of solvent exposure during the `70s. He was diagnosed with toxic encephalopathy. I would like to hear something more about that. He feels dizzy like all the time, can`t concentrate and his memory is poor.

Loading...


Hi. Some say that the railroad workers are one of the nation’s largest solvent exposed populations. Toxic encephalopathy is actually a brain fog. This classic symptoms are dizziness, poor memory, fatigue for no reason, and mood swings. The causes of a brain fog could be the everyday chemicals found in furnishings, building construction materials, cosmetics, office supplies and pesticides. TE is a form of a permanent brain damage.
Reply

Loading...

many areas of the brain could be damaged, dizzyness, ataxia (can't walk straight), speech centers, etc are just a few. Toxins don't "choose" an area of the brain, toxins effect the total body, your just seeing its effects by what your eyes see, imagine what you can't! once toxic material enter they don't just go thru and leave, but there destruction is left behind. usually it takes more than one time but several times to enter and to cause permanent damage that is irreversible. Resins, glue, etc may leave the body over time but they do more than the brain, the heart, liver, kidneys, pancreas, digestive tract, lungs, brain, ears, eyes, nervous system-everything. top of the head to the bottom of your feet damage. no one thing is left behind that it will not damage for good because the metals or toxins can not be gotten rid of. I wish people who smoke or do drugs would understand this, because smoking does the same thing, the damage does not 'go away' because you do not smoke anymore, it is in the lungs and there is no way you can 'get it out' ever.
Reply

Loading...