hey, im a 22 year old female.! pretty healthy!
for the past 2 years now i get funny feelings in my head everyone always tells me its nothing or just a mirgrain! but i no its not ive had them before and its nothing like this feeling.! its like pressure on my brain! tingles and its also sore and affects my eyes at times, ive had a head scan over a year ago but they said it was all normal! it dont happen all the time but every now and then it can last anywhere from a few hours too a few days.! should i ask to get another scan done to make sure everything is okay still?
i get chest pains alot they last for a few mins to a few days.!
i also get a sick feeling and sumtimes wen i burp vomit comes up..!
i had a motorbike crash a year ago now and smashed my knee.. i couldnt walk on it for a few weeks but didnt do any serious damage! sumtimes i have shooting pains in my leg from under my bum to my foot.!esp around the areas of under my knee and calf area and i get pins and needles alot.!
ive been to the hospital a fe times cause i cant handle the pain. i had a blood test for it and sumthing showed up. dr thoght maybe blood clot, but i had a scan on that and they said no. but i informed my dr that the lady didnt even do it on the spots where it hurts.! she told me i have to come back. guess it was time for her lunch break! sometimes the pain is that bad that all i can do is cry! its like a burning pulling throbbing weird like pain!
i also have painc attacks at times and even though i no wats going on sumtimes i cant handle them and think something bad is happening to me..! other than pills can i help stop this and why is this happening?
i also find it hard to sleep, even if ive only had a few hours sleep the night before, it also put pressure on my head caus ei get that over tired..
can anyone please help me and tell me why this is happening and if anyone has these feelings like i do..
thank you

If you had a motorcycle accident, you definitely need to go back to the doctor and try to get another scan. Any head trauma can cause aneurysms, which are lethal unless caught before rupturing.

The shooting pains you have are most likely from nerves being pinched. If the doctors/nurses are being that rude to you, report it and go somewhere else.

Were you ever able to get to the bottom of this issue? I have something that sounds similar. I get tingling or what feels like an electric fog come over portions of my brain, it's a fuzziness that I can't seem to describe. It started as my eyes burning with a tingling in the front when I was withdrawling from smoking weed the first time. Found out I was prediabetic and I thought this was a symptom of that because anytime I had trouble with it I could smoke (later started back up again) and it would dissapear. So that became my routine, smoke, eat, smoke, not deal w the fuzzies. Now it is hitting me harder possibly because I failed at my diet and I'm addicted to junk food, but I am mostly in good health and I can't just smoke weed to make it go away anymore. It's spread to the backside of my head and feels like my brain is trying to yawn without the yawn. I've read things about fibro fog and I have quit smoking weed again to help give myself some discipline if this is diet related. It is scary to have something wrong that doesn't seem to be documented in its symptoms.

Any experience you have had since your OP would be helpful.