Hi! Can you recommend me some deodorant? Now I use some antiperspirant, but skin is dry and itching. I tried deodorant from health stores, but didn’t help me a lot. Have you any suggestions, please. Thank you.

For many years I like used many products. I think that every deodorant is the same, only have a different smell. Now I am using a Dove deodorant. I use Dove over the year. I am satisfied; maybe Dove is good for me. Dove isn’t too much expensive, I real feel better with Dove. I suggested trying Dove deodorant.

Picking a safe and natural deodorant for you and your teens can be a daunting experience. First, you need to know the difference between a deodorant and antiperspirant. A deodorant does not stop you from sweating it just neutralizes the odor causing bacteria so that your sweat won't smell bad. The antiperspirant on the other hand contains aluminum and is classified as an "Over the Counter" drug. It actually stops the body from sweating. A lot of people feel that stopping a natural human function can be damaging.
There is a thought that the Aluminum contained in antiperspirants could be connected to Alzheimer's disease. What researchers have found is that certain types of aluminum when found in the brain can cause the neurological damage linked with Alzheimer's. Whether or not the aluminum found in antiperspirants cause increases in aluminum content in the brain, still needs to be determined. Aluminum is one of the most toxic substances to humans. Aluminum hurts the nervous systems in infants and adults. It is linked in anemia, osteomalacia, glucose intolerance, memory deficits, and Alzheimer's, Lou Gehrig's (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), and Parkinson's diseases. They do know that aluminum is extremely toxic to the human nervous systems and should be avoided.
There are also concerns with some of the chemicals contained in most deodorants as well. Parabens which have a lot of different uses in a large variety of products and even food the primarily use is as a preservative, antifungal and for its bactericidal effects. There is thought to be a link between using deodorants containing parabens and breast cancer. The way it was explained to me is that parabens can mimic the hormone estrogen which has been verified to play a role in breast cancer. The parabens actually enter the body through the skin and actually attach themselves to the fat cells. Whether or not it actually causes breast cancer or not, the fact that they enter your body is enough for me to want to stay away from them.
I've created an all natural and effective deodorant for teens that contain none of the substances earlier mentioned. Here is the ingredients list:
Glycerin: From vegetable oil. Used to retain skin's moisture
Aqua: Water
Sodium Stearate: From steraic acid (from vegetable oil)
Ethylhexylglycerin:Derived from vegetable glycerin
Polysorbate: Derived from Lauric Acid from coconut oil
Fragrance: Derived from essence oils
This teen deodorant is effective for people with even the most active lifestyles. It smells great and lasts all day. You can find it at ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Good luck with your hunt to find a great natural deodorant for yourself and your teens, I hope this article was useful to you..

You are right . Antiperspirant containing aluminium can controlsweat but deodarants can only control the odour. Is there deodarant that can act both as deodarant and antiperspirant. ?