I am trying the equitrim tablets now, and they look just like the pic of Trimbia, you do take them once every 5 days by dissolving them in water, drink plenty of water, and its suppose to cause wt. loss. I havent lost any wt yet, bc I havent taken it enough. The taste isnt bad, like a lemony taste.

Legend
Yeah, unbelievable! Obviously, Equitrim is the same thing like Trimbia, or even the same guys because they use the same way and almost the same company name (Trimbia institute or Equitrim institute)! I’ve read some guys talked about using Equitrim, but it didn’t help at all. Now, they are trying with another name to conquer the weight loss market. Some Equitrim users reported that the manufacturer promised amazing results, like with trimbia. They shall lose more then 24lbs just with 4 tablets! It’s also called Brazilian Secret (like many other weight loss supplements).

Looking at ingredients:
Canca Papaya, Citric acid, Citrus Aurapturn, Citrus Grandis, Citrus Lomonen, Garcinia, Glycyrhizza Clabra, Natural Lemon Flavor, Polyvurvioyrrohdose, Sacchann, Silicrum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Ester, Sorbitol

Most of them are present in Trimbia or other weight loss products. The instructions on how to use them are I think the same:

Directions for Equitrim use: Place one tablet in one large bottle of water (32 fl. oz) in the morning of your first day of treatment. Drink this throughout the day or during the morning hours. Continue to drink lots of water. During the following 4 days it is important to drink at least one large bottle of water per day. We recommend two large bottles of water (32 fl. oz) a day. On the 6th day of treatment you begin the process again by adding one tablet to a large bottle of water. Continue these instructions until you have attained your desired weight. Do not take more than one tablet in each 5 day period.

The company is called Equitrim Institute and in this case the companies address and phone number is in US:

P.O. Box 3913, Las Vegas, NV 89127, 1-866-648-1878

But the users who got the tablets reported it was shipped from Zurich, SPI UK 077, 4002 Basel Switzerland not from Singapore!

Basically, everything what I found about Equitrim are negative reviews. Some users even requested refunds and never got their money back. It seems that Equitrim tablets are older forebears to Trimbia tablets and those two have all similar ingredients. Well, it sounds like just another scam product :(

Pseud0

I am writing because I received all of the info in the mail as well. I had been looking forward to ordering but had questions. With no luck in getting through, I finally checked the internet and this is where it has brought me. I can't begin to explain how depressed I am to hear that it didn't work for those who have posted their info, Is there anyone out there that has had sucess? and did you get a quaranteed offer as I have? Please reply to me if so.
Thanks
Sincerely.
Lauren

i got that info flier thingie in the mail too -n-...i've ordered some...i sent cash X__X could that have been bad? so it doesn't work at all? it's been a week -n- a half since i've sent the money. how long will it take for it to come? will it come at all? lolz.

I have used Trimbia in the past and in 4 months I had lost 30lbs. I couldn't get anymore info on the product until about a month ago I received the flier about Equitrim, which I think it's the same thing, I would like to try it. I sent the check and it's been 4 weeks I haven't received anything back nor has the check been cashed, so does it mean it's comeing from another country or it's a sam and they were expecting money orders to cash in.Anybody got any answers? Thanks %-) %-)

I just received a letter in the mail with a so called 100% refund guaranteed. I wasn't sure because I thought it was just suspicious how you can lose "up to 6 lbs with just one tablet in 5 days". So i'm glad that I went online to check it out because it seems to me it's just a scam. Even though it has a 100% guarantee, I don't want to waste my time trying something that isn't going to work.

It took almost five weeks to receieve mine after I sent in my check. Just got it this week. Haven't taken it yet. But it took a very long time before my check was cashed too.

I ORDERED EQUITRIM...IM ON MY 3RD PILL TODAY....I HAVE LOST 9 POUNDS..... BUT IM BEGINNING TO THINK IT IS BECAUSE IM DRINKING 150 OZ OF WATER... AND READ THE SUGAR SOLUTION AT THE SAME TIME AND HAVE STOPPED WITH ANY POP... CANDY...ICE CREAM...LITTLE DEBBIES... CUPS OF FRUIT... COULD BE ATRIBUTED TO THAT.... SO IM WAITING BEFORE I ORDER ANY MORE.... I THINK I JUST GOT MY HEAD ON STRAIGT AT THE SAME TIME... XD

Any time I recieve a new weight loss miracle ad in the mail, I check for typo's. If there are rediculous spelling errors I assume it is a scam - Some ads I then check out on the web and get an honest response from you guys. Thanks for taking the time to let us know. Cy in Texas

8-|
Hi Everyone,

I must have received the same flyer. I too would like to believe that I can loose my extra weight just by taking a pill but if that were true we would all weigh what we wish. Water is truly the best appetite control and weight loss product. It is good for you and there are no harmful side effects. If you want to loose some weight, save your money and do something healthy like drink water, lots of it and be active. You will feel great and can eat whatever you want - within reason. Please don't let these diet adds consume you.

Thank you for sharing. I get tempted too.
Water ! It works.

I recieved the same filer a week ago. I was going to order this product as well until something told me to check the internet. I did and my search took me here. I will not be wasting my money. I am glad there are site out there like this one to help report issues such as this one. I drink alot of water and do believe the water is a better source in a healthy diet in weight loss. The elimination of sugars from your diet will also help in the start of a good diet plan.

Milwaukee

I am thankful for people who try these pills and post their results. I recieved a flyer for EquiTrim as well the other day and was going to place and order but after reading the hassel of it all I won't waste my time or money. I think eveyone is right contributing the weigt loss to the mass quanities to water consumed. I have been leaving a huge pitcher of 4C fruit puch in my fridge and whenever I get hungary I pound a glass and fill up another to sip on. I have lost inches because of that little lifestyle change.

I got one of the fliers in the mail too and was sceptic about it then wanted to check in more on this before sending out my order. I am glad that I went to find out about this. Thanks guys for the heads up on this mess, otherwise, I would have fallen into a trap.

:idea:

I tried equitrim thinking that maybe it would work, however the only thing it did was make me drink more water than usual and need to go to the bathroom more than usual. I actually ended up gaining 2 more pounds. This is really a bad product.

i also bought the equitrim hoping to lose some weight its just a scam . :iam on my 3rd pill and havent lost 1 oz much less even 5 lbs i dont think company should be able to scam poor people looking for a little boost in weight loss i am finish letting people take my money for nothing the advertisment said dont diet taking this product so you can see it really works. the only way to lose is diet and exercise i already lost 30 pounds doing this but nothing on equritrim so dont fall for their line and waste your money .