Hi guys!

I am from Sweden and very conciouse about some comments of Trimbia diet pills. I had just posted my order the other day. I am so dis-appointed of the informations after searching it in the internet. Yes! here in Sweden we have to pick up the pills in the nearest post office before we pay. I feel sick after reading a horrible comments or warning for fraud regarding this Trimbia diet pills. So much for that, I still want to give a try. The fact is I had tried huge numbers of diffirent expensive weight lose pills but I am not completely satisfied of the results. Most of them are just wasting your money. I am little bit doubtfull after reading some negative comments of this pills. So please, is there anyone down there who had tried this Trimbia diet pills??? Kindly let us know of your experience and the results. Would be very thankfull to receive your information in a timely manner before my order will arrive. I think I got not enough time to change my mind if their is no one could give me a piece of advice.!!!
Take care,
viva ( Sweden)

Well, these are the statististics from what I have run into about trimbia diet pills. Some people have order it, paid for it and received it, others have order it, paid for it and are still waiting. Among those who have received it, some say they worked well on them (lost weight) while others report they haven’t lost any.

So, the choice is all yours! Whether you are willing to risk or not, but if you have already ordered them, why not give it a go! But try to follow the instructions, so that you can see if it really works.

That way you can tell everybody what these pills are all about! We are waiting for your reply! Thx

Yes! it´s working but not exactly as it´s promise. I only lost 1kg in first tablet. I will let you know if I will loss more weight.

Can you explain to me what it is said about these pills on the leaflet you received or on the box? What is the mechanism they work on? Do you only need to take these pills and eat “normally” or do you also need to regulate your diet and exercise? Have you figured that out?

I am also interested if you have been using them as ordered. I would love to hear from you again! Thank you

Hi Danny!

Well today I´m taken my 3rd trimbia pill. I´m still going down although i´m breaking the rules. I eat too much fatty foods during my trimbia treatment. I shouldn´t do it but i can´t resist. I eat barbecue, chips, muffins or a bar of cheese. I never expect that i´m still goin down but as i said not as much as it´s promise. But still very thankfull with trimbia that i don´t gain weight with all the prohibeted foods i´ve been eaten. I don´t feel hungry but when i eat i have my bad choise " sweet and fatty foods". I should discontinue eating the prohabited foods so that this will work faster. Anyway trimbia said they will do the rest. I think it´s did because i use to gain weight once i am eating heavy and fatty foods. What i love most for trimbia you loss weght without hassle. Just disolve one trimbia pill in 1liter of water and drink it through the day. After 5 days or in the 6th day take 1 trimbia pill in the same procedure and drink it through the day. So you don´t need to take trimbia everyday, it´s require to take one tablet in every 6th da. Nothing more it´s so easy and simple. You don´t need to swallow numbers of horrible weightloss pills that will stop in the throath. I hate it, i can not hardly swallow them and take them 3 pills 3 times a day. So all i can say trimbia is great no hassle and really it´s working. Good luck in anyway.!!!

Hey all,
Was just wondering if you guys used the order form that was sent to you in the mail or did you find a better way to order them. My mum and i are looking at giving them ago but are a little worried if we send a cheque will we get the product. I have the reply envelope to singapore or another address in sweden. Any ideas which would be best? Thanx

Celebrity
Hi there! I used the address from the envelop I found in my mail box. I received the pills a month after I ordered. I took like four of pills but I didn’t take care of what I was eating and I didn’t work out at all during that period thinking that being on pills will do. I was so wrong. I lost 0 pounds. So I quit!

Please, let me know if it works for you!This girl viva says she had luck with them!

Hi Viva!

Thank you so much for this explanation! It seems as if the drugs worked in your case!
I am interested in one more thing and if I manage to get these answers I may as well order this drug!
Do you what is the mechanism that these pills work on?

For example, pills that contain amphetamines ( for obesity ) influence on increasing serotonin levels and in that way keep the appetite away. Other pills are said to boost the metabolism, make it work faster.

Other pills are common laxatives and diuretics that take only water away from our bodies but not the fat and represent dangers for health.
Are you going for the long or short term loss?

Anyway, I will repeat my question…do you know how these pills work?

Thanks again!
Danny

Hi Danny!

Here is the label of the Trimbia Diet Pills

Instructions for use: place two tablets in one liter of water in the morning. drink this throughout the day or during the morning hours. drink one liter of water each day for the 8 consecutive days until your ideal weight is reached.

Ingredients: baking agent, sodium bicarbonate, sweetening, sorbitol, souring agent, citric acid, natural lemon flavour, anti caking agent. silicium, stabilizing agent, sucrose ester, sweetening saccharin, loading agent, polyvinylpyrolidone, citrus aurantium, citrus limonium, citrus grandis, carica papaya, garcinia cambodgia, glycyrhizza glabra.

So far i lost 2½ kg. in 3 tablets. as i said it´s not as much as what they had promise. anyway in my case i am happy of the result. some people says it is scam and some love it. most of my friends and relatives they find me skinny although they´ve seen me everyday, they have notice of the result. anyway i need to go down more 4 kg. to reach my ideal weight 52 kg... good luck!!!!

Have just received in the mail today, from Singapore information regarding and relating to this "magic new" diet find. Like many of you I am sceptical, and as a first time Internet Novice I am not willing to part with my money, even though all the glossary of the enclosed leaflet sounds too good to be true. I have just received this in a small country town of 15,000 people in NSW Australia, and as I say like many of you I am most hesitant to forward any payment, as are we guaranteed that our purchase of these pills will reach their destination or is this really a scam. I have read quotes and comments from Sweden, but I would really like proof that this is something that really works, it sounds too good to be true. I am a 51 year old woman, who is looking to loose about 10 kgs.So I don't know if anyone will reply to me or not, but I would like to hear from any one downunder who may have tried, and succeeded with these.

ok i just have to ask u both danny and viva why are u guys takin pills viva specially u 52 kilos is ur goal weight??? my goodness no wonder eating disorders are rampit!!! i just dont know why u would but ur body thru that and as for this trimbia weight loss miricale!!! its the water u drink that day that cleans out ur system ! not the pills ur paying what?? 60 bucks a month on suga pills..... are u by any chance blonde????
i just think its about time we start lovin ourselfs the way we are then spending money on c**p to change us......

its easier and cheaper to love u the way u r then to spend money on sh*t suga pills that make u drink 8 litres of water and then say WOW U HAVE LOST WEIGHT :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Do u have children??? do they hear u say that at under 60 kilos u arent slim???? This is the type of c**p that helps beautiful women think they are to fat ... Wieght loss pills should only be available thru a doctor and not online ... and only if u are over 100 kilos .....
i bet and i am willin to put money on it that when u reach ur goal weight of 52 kilos u still wont be happy with urself....
and for that u should be ashamed ...... Learn to love u ... and stop wastin ya money on this sh*t ....

jodie oxoxox

Well, I am still not taking the pills but here is how I see things. If this is the only thing that will make me drink tonz of water, and maybe even work out, then I say-why not. Otherwise, it is highly unlikely that I will make myself drink water and do the body cleaning as coke and coffee always look more appealing. I admit it is a weakness that I can’t put my mind to healthy and smart stuff, but sometimes I don’t have the time or energy or will for it, so some pills may sound like a good idea. But thank you for caring! What brings you to the trimbia forum?

I thoroughly believe that this is a scam. The way the company is set up with lack of accountability, no trace of company details or company registration details, great claims with little risk (except for the price), products not arriving after payment (except for the cases from Sweden); they all sound too fake. The only feedback (positive) were from the same 2-3 people out of so many people (the positive effects could be just a placebo effect, a poor one too, most placebos has got at least 50% chance of working). Also the information on instructions were so different from one country to the other, one says 2 tabs every week, one says 1 tab every 5 days - are we talking about the same TRimbia tablets??

Please be very careful and learn from history.

I have a friend who just got a pamphlet last week too, I believe they are targetting Australia at the moment and will move on when people found out that the product is not what they claim to be.

Hi all i am from australia and I have recieved the trimbia tablet in the post, the thing that i am concerned about is that the mailing address in singapore not sweden??? i have also tryed most products and tablets and have resorted to going to the jym 5 days a week and eating nothing but salads and vegie and protein and still not lost weight so i was going to try this product thankyou soo much for your information i think i will still try it and i wil let you know what the out come is.....................15/11/05

How long have you been on this regime (exercising and eating nothing but veggies and fruits)? It should work! Unless you are soo overweight, then it takes time until fat starts to go down. Make sure you eat often and little. Don’t starve because it won’t take you anywhere, it will only slow down your metabolism. How many kg are you planning to get rid of? Have you already received the trimbia pills? Yes, two main targets are Australia (orders from Singapore, but nobody provided us with the address yet) and Sweden. Let us know how it went with trimbia pills and please send us the address in Singapore if you still have it! Thanx